Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Общие обсуждения

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

ee Balthazor >> Четверг Ноябрь 22 - 17:45

Brrr...both teams were at home in serious troubles against weaker teams although dominated clearly.

ee Balthazor
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee onuelver >> Пятница Ноябрь 23 - 16:14

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-14622900

My keeper must take illegal payments from those old deads...how they score so easily against him again? And with bot lineup diamond....

ee onuelver
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ba Skočko >> Пятница Ноябрь 23 - 17:26

Hello. I came back to play this game after a long time. I was wondering, why do I have to build my facilities from the beggining, even I had ended my tutorial few years ago?

ba Skočko
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2016-05-07
ee Balthazor >> Пятница Ноябрь 23 - 18:11

Those facilities belong to club, not to you: when Alex Ferguson retired, he didn't take Old Trafford from ManU. Tutorial ending will give you some more money too. Don't forget there are starter bonuses for first half year! (double speed of building is most important)

ee Balthazor
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ba Skočko >> Пятница Ноябрь 23 - 18:29

Yeah, I get that. But I got frustrated when I saw I have no facilities. I had good club with good facilites few years ago when I was playing this, so I thought whenever I get new club, I will get club+s facilites, not mine

ba Skočko
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2016-05-07
ee onuelver >> Пятница Ноябрь 23 - 22:28

Skocko you just need to get your current club "advanced" and then you can move to some better facilities club.

ee onuelver
Продвинутый
eng Yid >> Воскресенье Ноябрь 25 - 14:20

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-14679144

Not being funny but how?

I can even understand conceading maybe 1 goal but 2 and even then my team should of scored at least 3 goals lol.

Oh well there goes my 100%  domestic record with 0 goals conceaded up to that point. And to loose it like that is even more frusraiting. :(

eng Yid
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
hr v >> Понедельник Ноябрь 26 - 21:51

First one was ridiculous, this one is completely disgusting!

https://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/info/match-14875403

hr v
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-02-04
hu Zsone >> Понедельник Ноябрь 26 - 22:04

Well V...than you seen nothing yet :) Please check this one...outrages,i seen a lot of shit but this could be up in the top10...euroleague QF

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-14875404

4 penalties(the faul on the same player),2 red cards,8 yellow cards,5 free kicks situations. And the penalties were on a guy with shielding and only 1.03 dueling without dirty attribute...bravo GE,bravo...

hu Zsone
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-07-14
ee onuelver >> Понедельник Ноябрь 26 - 22:16

Hot-tempered DM without Correct just like Doporto- he is lucky that he still advanced to next round. Look like Kassai was on whistle laughing

ee onuelver
Продвинутый
eng Stephen >> Понедельник Ноябрь 26 - 22:20

Is it not written in the Gospel of St Vincent, verse 5-3-2:

And the Lord did speak and He did say unto his defenders, "Thou shalt train thy defensive players with the skill of 'correct' or forever repent at thine leisure."

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
hu Zsone >> Понедельник Ноябрь 26 - 22:23, Отредактирован Понедельник Ноябрь 26 - 22:24

Well yeah ok,but maybe 1 penalty and a red card can happen but 4 penalties against a player without dirty,low power and low dueling...after this game im sure he will train all his defensive plalers correct for sure:)

hu Zsone
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-07-14
ca Alex Seymour >> Вторник Ноябрь 27 - 00:05

Everybody manages to beat Dragontao except my bunch of inept knob ends. First of all my star midfielder gets a red in the 17th minute, then my best defender upends Mr Tao’s forward in the penalty box. I am not even playing pressing. Nine times out of ten, FC KedOff's forwards miss from 10 yards. Not today. I want my money back. It said on the tin that this fixture was supposed to be a guaranteed 3 points.

ca Alex Seymour
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC