Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Общие обсуждения

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10386)

hr v >> Вторник Ноябрь 27 - 12:58

Well Zsone, after all that ruckus Hungarian team passed to semi finals, while my team, favorite to become first ever team in game to win back to back EL, is out. That game may be crazy, but better team is still there. In my game I was on 0:1 after win 2:1 in first game and then out of nowhere in only 10 minutes he scores 3 goals and the end... Also he could never score 3 goals to me but that is where my defender comes to help... Wageningen couldn't score 3 goals against me, best croatian teams also couldn't but this guy does. Should I mention that one of his midfielders with assist doesn't even have playmaker trained? The game you link is ridiculous in it's own way but still stronger team prevailed. In my games I was stronger team but after 1:1 it didn't seem so. Gameplay was hard to watch. To say I was dissapointed would be great understatement.

hr v
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-02-04
ee Taavi >> Вторник Ноябрь 27 - 13:22

Sometimes you just have a bad game :D After giving up pursuing good results i find these kind of games amusing :D

ee Taavi
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
gr PMK >> Вторник Ноябрь 27 - 13:56

V did you choose play to win? 

gr PMK
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-20
hr v >> Вторник Ноябрь 27 - 21:06

@PMK: No, he did. Why would I play for win in away game when it can backfire easily?

@Taavi: Well, you won much more than me, I'm still hungry for trophies... I can understand your view, but believe me, for me it was anything but funny :(

What really frustrates me is when your team looks as players are retarded: they cannot do anything right. They play bad move after bad move time and time again. You can have great team and all but when you have to loose this is most probable way. Is it that hard to show us normal game? There was a game when goalkeeper tried to pass ball to defenders 4 time in a row, failing all 4 times resulting in 3 corners and one throw-in. Where is logic in that? Or when your midfielder just decides he wants to pass the ball to striker every time instead of even trying to assist. You know you can never score that way, and time passes on and on. Or he passes acurately all the way back to your last defender. Or DM and opponents DM play tag with each other for a few minutes... Just to name a few of those. Is it really hard to show more natural games when players tried to score but failed: either missing or goalkeeper saving all? That is what I would like to see, not this nonsense.

hr v
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-02-04
nl Khraa >> Вторник Ноябрь 27 - 22:55

Is there some kind of calculation that with a certain level of TC and MC you have to have a certain amount of injuries in a season. The last games the rate of injuries in my team  (without changing my TC or MC) is insane. 1-2 injuries per game.

nl Khraa
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-27
sco Tamaranth Gryphs
us Mercuric >> Вторник Ноябрь 27 - 23:05

A 4 level gap is definitely quite large.  It's recommended to keep it closer at 3 or even 2.

us Mercuric
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-08-15
nl Khraa >> Среда Ноябрь 28 - 07:46

I know it is on my to do list. (Had to rebuild the club after I left it for about 10 seasons). 

Though i haven't had many injuries during the season (With the same level of TC and MC) and suddenly near the end the injuries keep coming and coming. 

nl Khraa
Продвинутый
sco Tamaranth Gryphs
eng Yid >> Среда Ноябрь 28 - 17:42

Seriously it makes no sense i have 26 shots on high risk shooting with 2 +6 forwards and 2 +6 midfieilders with playmaker and score 1 goal.

My opponenent with a much weaker forward line and much weaker midfielders score 1 goal from 4 high risk shots. The assissting midfielder did not even have playmaker and had well below 6 passing. 

Really don't get it :(

eng Yid
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
lv Gipsons >> Пятница Ноябрь 30 - 05:44

And lot of games still at hanging from yesterday

lv Gipsons
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
lv Gipsons >> Пятница Ноябрь 30 - 07:34

Yeah, and all the games played this morning are also hanging

lv Gipsons
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
ua Garfman >> Пятница Ноябрь 30 - 08:31

Reported this to Vincent. Still no word as of yet.

ua Garfman
Главный администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Abe Bodaan >> Пятница Ноябрь 30 - 09:54

I think Vincent took all his things and moved to the Bahamas!

nl Abe Bodaan
Продвинутый
cw Meteora
ee Taavi >> Пятница Ноябрь 30 - 10:49

Yes , we are chilling at the pool today, hungover tomorrow , will fix maybe monday

ee Taavi
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa