Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Реальный футбол

Brazil 2014 World Cup general discussion (639)

nl Vincent de Boer >> Понедельник Май 26 - 14:04
Expectations in the Netherlands are not very high. The defense is considered too inexperienced to stand a chance against the strong teams.

This is refreshing though since usually we expect way too much of our national team and then end up being dissapointed. There have been many examples of teams that didn't have 11 world class players and still performed well, so who knows.

The problem is that we won't be able to get a lucky draw to quarter or semi finals. If nothing really unexpected happens we have to beat either Spain or Brazil to get past the second round and that doesn't seem very likely.
nl Vincent de Boer
Главный разработчик
Зарегистрировано2012-10-15
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理 >> Вторник Май 27 - 03:42
Belgium will be a surprise!
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-03-04
be Rydeck >> Вторник Май 27 - 06:11
I hope so :P
be Rydeck
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-18
ua Garfman >> Вторник Май 27 - 06:28
Belgium won't be a surprise, because they are already seen as one of the dark horses. I think they'll do well, they have a great quality squad with world class players. As far as winning it goes, I think not.....but any team who will face them, will be worried.
ua Garfman
Главный администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
us Sebby >> Среда Май 28 - 13:24
Let's go Greece!
us Sebby
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2014-05-21
ua ... >> Среда Май 28 - 15:43
Belgium has got 2 magnificent keepers and a fantastic midfield, but their defense is vulnerable and their attack is not so great either. They might survive group stage, if they're a bit lucky, but I don't think they'll get much further.

For me Germany is a formidable outsider to win the title, and we shouldn't underestimate France and Spain either.

Holland always has got a great squad, it wasn't a coincidence that they did so well in the qualification stage!

And then Argentina and Uruguay are always strong opponents, this time it will be no different.

Surprises could be Chile and Equador, very nice squads!

Top favourite is Brasil, with their home advantage combined with a magnificent bunch of top players. And if they need some help to get far, the referees (most likely instructed by the corrupt bunch op FIFA bozoes) won't hesitate to give it to them, remember Brasil-Belgium in the second round at the world cup 2002, where a great goal of Wilmots (currently the coach of the Belgian national team) was refused for a mysterious reason only clear to the referee (Prendergast, still a name which has a taste of corruption and favouritism attached to it, in Belgium ;-)
ua ...
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-05-01
be Rydeck >> Среда Май 28 - 16:31
Don't remind me :-( Prendergast was the most wanted 'criminal' in years in Belgium ;-)
Why do you think our defense is vulnerable? Kompany is one of the best defenders in the world and in the qualifications we had very little goals against us. Our LB and RB are in fact central defenders too. I think they are pretty solid.
be Rydeck
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-18
be Ralph >> Среда Май 28 - 16:45
To be honest the only downside to "our" team is the striker(s) imo
be Ralph
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2014-02-26
us Harry9k >> Среда Май 28 - 21:52
USA USA!!!
us Harry9k
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-11-02
pt Sir Alex >> Среда Май 28 - 22:31, Отредактирован Среда Май 28 - 22:36
Group A - Brazil, Croatia
Group B - Spain, Netherlands
Group C - Colombia, Greece
Group D - England, Italy
Group E - France, Switzerland
Group F - Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Group G - Portugal, Germany
Group H - Russia, Belgium

wins again Ángel María Villar
pt Sir Alex
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-04
nl Vincent de Boer >> Четверг Май 29 - 07:33
What do you think the strongest groups are?
nl Vincent de Boer
Главный разработчик
Зарегистрировано2012-10-15
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理 >> Четверг Май 29 - 07:36
Group G is the strongest!
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-03-04
my Kesvick >> Четверг Май 29 - 09:03
I would not be surprised if Belgium goes very far in the competition.

As far as the groups go, most of the groups have 3 teams in it who have a realistic chance of progressing to the knockout stage, and 1 who is a dead cert to be the other 3 teams' favourite pinata.

Groups F and G seem to be the most equal groups, and hence, the ones that are likely to generate a lot of suspense.
my Kesvick
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-08-06
no Lied >> Четверг Май 29 - 10:53
i honestly don't have high expectations for Belgium. I expect Russia to do better because they are a hardworking team with a cynical and experienced manager in Capello, which is a big advantage in these kind of tournaments. Much like Greece in 2004 or Norway in 1998.
no Lied
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-04-28
ng DangerChick >> Пятница Май 30 - 14:47
Please don't write of africa. We'll always surprise you. And belgium is not a team. THey just gat good players wit no determination. I won't be surprised if tHey don't make it out of the groupie.

GO NIGERIA
ng DangerChick
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-04-29