Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Общие обсуждения

Getting Rich In The Game (196)

il Numpty >> Вторник Январь 5 - 09:05, Отредактирован Вторник Январь 5 - 09:07

@RR

It's to do with the strange design of the game. 

You earn the most popularity for winning your home games and get nothing for losing them. With away games you earn slightly more for losing them than for winning. All rather odd but that's how it works.

So the crucial thing when building a club's popularity is to make sure you win all your home games.  

For your club currently on 6.5 million popularity it's not so much of an issue, but still worth increasing it.

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> Вторник Январь 5 - 11:14

@Numpty

It's not only the game is strange but your idea is strange as well :joy:.

I still need to boost my popularity and I look forward assigning double staff to The Fan shop as you always do.

Losing a cool 3 points when on Away knowingly is a kind of strange  to me, who enjoys losing there games ? :thinking::thinking:

ua Good bye
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2020-09-15
il Numpty >> Вторник Январь 5 - 11:58

When you start 7 years behind everyone else you need to find ways of catching up or at least closing the gap as quickly as you can. 

When you take over a developed club that already has 6.5 million popularity then you don't need to do that. As for double staffing the fanshop that's probably not worth doing either with 6.5 million.

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets
nl Losing >> Вторник Январь 5 - 12:05

I'd double staff my CM not long before you put on stadium 11. At times when you don't need the double CM I'd put a double TC/FA staff in bc a level 10 staff on that is worth about the same as an extra level.

nl Losing
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2017-05-06
ua Good bye >> Вторник Январь 5 - 14:54, Отредактирован Вторник Январь 5 - 14:55

Ohhh, nice. Then FA is worth it

@losing

ua Good bye
Новичок
ua Good bye >> Вторник Январь 5 - 15:01

In the next three seasons I hope to see my team in the top 50 coefficient. The gap isn't much though It's a matter of much efforts and patient and it will all begins with all the good advice from you guys. 

You people are great thanks so much

ua Good bye
Новичок
ua Good bye >> Вторник Январь 5 - 15:06

But what makes a team to be in top 50 coefficient ??

Is it the number of highest facilitys you have base on levels ??

Or the highest quality players one has ??

Or how many games one won in the season ??

Please I need to know ?

ua Good bye
Новичок
il Numpty >> Вторник Январь 5 - 16:16, Отредактирован Вторник Январь 5 - 16:20

Hmmm! 

So you take over a very advanced team that only became available after it took 6 months to drop out of the top 50 in South America after the previous manager got fired. 

Well done! You do seem to know what you're doing when looking for the best club available.  

Now you want to be told how to get rich, what to build, how to do farming, which level to play in and how to return to the top 50. 

If you manage to do this following lots of free advice on the forum what part is actually going to be your own achievement?

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets
py Soumger >> Вторник Январь 5 - 17:20

Qualifyng to international tournaments and getting points there

You need to get promoted first, then ending 8th on Argentina or 9nth if the winner of the national cup finished on one of those spots

py Soumger
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-02-07
ec Malebranche
ua Good bye >> Вторник Январь 5 - 17:28, Отредактирован Вторник Январь 5 - 17:33

@Numpty

I was told by a friend that the team will be vacant soon, so I keep my watch. I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Just that I was lucky to get the team and I do ask advice on what to do, am just new in this game.

I just don't want to be lost and damage the reputation of this nice team I have now.

And I remembered that I didn't say nor accepted that I built this team from scratch. 

Don't put me wrong okay?!!

ua Good bye
Новичок
ua Good bye >> Вторник Январь 5 - 17:30

@soumgar

Okay thank you, that means promotion is now on my list to achieve. Wow

ua Good bye
Новичок
ua Good bye >> Вторник Январь 5 - 17:47, Отредактирован Вторник Январь 5 - 17:53

@Numpty

Well, my achievement are a lot.

1) I look forward to getting promoted

2) I look forward to getting black star players

3) I look forward to being at the top 50 coefficient

4) I look forward to being at the top 5 best team in Argentina

5) I look forward to win a trophy (s)

6) I look forward to stay long ( be the longest caretaker in this team )

What else do I look forward to ?? Maybe there are lots of more.

And lastly, I look forward to make the team Rich as my name apply.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You guys really made me to understand much things in this game, you guys shared a lot of wisdom here which can make anyone of us like me to always be on the right track in this game. Most of us don't know what we are doing and what is our purpose but we all login and play this game. ( for the love we have for it )

For me I don't think it's wise to waste our precious time playing this game without winning any trophy. What then makes you a Manager/coach/caretaker ??

We need stuffs to tell our young ones that yes I ones played this game and I won lots of medals/trophys when playing.

The game is Hard as you play on and it is a game of patience as I see it.

( Am sorry for long Words ) thank you

ua Good bye
Новичок
eng holt >> Вторник Январь 5 - 18:07

Lol you come across as an alter-ego of Awful if I ever saw one.

You might want to make changes, since the main players are past 30.

eng holt
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-05-18
il Numpty >> Вторник Январь 5 - 18:37

Lol @Holt. Being Awful's alter ego has to be right up there with the best achievements. 

Reminds me of the film Twins!

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> Вторник Январь 5 - 19:42

@Holt and @ Numpty

I don't understand what you guys meant by that....but I believe everything is gradual process.

ua Good bye
Новичок