Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Общие обсуждения

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

se socmindmaestro >> Среда Январь 17 - 08:26

That doesn't make any sense Peter, if you wanted to obscure a comment from the admins then you wouldn't have written at all. Also, I'm not a human thesaurus, maybe the previous commenter is; using the knowledge of concepts and describing the difference when analyzing a simulated footballing scenario is basically assessing the situation with regard to the question, you know I wasn't only describing the meaning of the words. 

se socmindmaestro
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2023-11-20
ru Ebitimi >> Среда Январь 17 - 08:59

@Socimindmaestro, please can you break down your write ups in paragraphs?

ru Ebitimi
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
se socmindmaestro >> Среда Январь 17 - 14:38, Отредактирован Среда Январь 17 - 15:48

@Ebitimi, what do you mean? The answer was for someone else and in the original answer, which also was for someone else, my answer was formatted in paragraphs. 

Edit: also, when the text is shorter than about ten sentences there usually isn't any need to separate the text, because then it looks too fluffy. So the answer is initially no.

Edit2: Is it true what they say about you, that you're everywhere? Weeraba

se socmindmaestro
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2023-11-20
ee onuelver >> Среда Январь 17 - 16:32

It's not only about number of sentences when every sentence is 3-4 lines long (says another one famous for long sentences). Your texts are most AI-generated-like ones i ever seen that try to say everything but finally go completely out of focus. 30 lines of text about almost nothing trying to impress with image of very smart one. Sorry.

Maybe you use AI to form your answers because you concern about your English correctness but simple text with possible basic mistakes is often more understandable. Most of us are not born English and i have surely here several mistakes too and it's normal. Nothing to shame. Reading and writing here will help to improve it too. 

ee onuelver
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> Среда Январь 17 - 17:51

"Weeraba" didn't make it through the translation software. 

Rumbled. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us Peter >> Среда Январь 17 - 18:42

@socimindmaestro Write a full length essay on the lost city of Atlantis

us Peter
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ru Ebitimi >> Среда Январь 17 - 18:51

@Peter, you would only get more confused as to how and why the city got lost.

ru Ebitimi
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng Stephen >> Среда Январь 17 - 20:07, Отредактирован Среда Январь 17 - 20:07

And with that, he was gone. Weeraba indeed.

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> Среда Январь 17 - 20:53, Отредактирован Среда Январь 17 - 21:02

Pity. At least he was entertaining. 

Although I didn't fancy my chances if I ended up debating with ChatGPT ...

... Weeraba Au revoir Adiós Poka Bài bài Arrivederci Sayonara Auf Wiedersehen Adeus Jal-ga Ma’a salama Farvel Kwaheri Dag Yah-soo Cześć Sampai jumpa Namaste Adjø Hoşçakalın Lehitra’ot Hej då Ciao 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets
dk Fanfan >> Четверг Январь 18 - 01:47, Отредактирован Четверг Январь 18 - 01:48

If you participate in the playoffs, the system will not arrange friendly matches for you in the remaining time after the playoffs are over. Is this a reasonable setting?

In order to gain as much experience as possible from friendly matches, I have to constantly arrange friendly matches in the next season's league.I think this maybe a bit inconvenient.

dk Fanfan
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2023-01-24
dk Odense FC
ee Taavi >> Четверг Январь 18 - 08:49

My 90 year old keeper is way better then these guys, why is he snubbed from the NT shortlist?

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-ni/shortlist

ee Taavi
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> Четверг Январь 18 - 10:50

As far as I know none of the veteran keepers play for the NT. There seems to be a 'retirement age' in the shortlist. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets
us Peter >> Четверг Январь 18 - 20:42, Отредактирован Четверг Январь 18 - 20:42

Can someone tell me if he indeed posted a full length essay on the lost city of Atlantis?

Edit: Why does every entertaining forum poster have to get banned? Smh

us Peter
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
eng Stephen >> Четверг Январь 18 - 22:51

He didn't get banned. He left the game out of nowhere 

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> Четверг Январь 18 - 23:26

Is that a real place and what country is it in? I've always wanted to know. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets