Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Общие обсуждения

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10386)

de Gerdudonk >> Среда Февраль 28 - 05:56

How long are going to stay these 60+ old keepers?
My team is stepping up every season. But this turkish team had a lot of luck against us. With such a weak midfield they are in Last 8 in Europa League. But of course the 62-year old keeper secured them 2 draws... crazy

de Gerdudonk
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-04-02
ch ⭐Frutigen⭐Garde Sport⭐
ee Balthazor >> Среда Февраль 28 - 11:16

Midfield and forwards are nothing if you have some superkeeper, against those team with much better midfield and forwards can't even produce chances, which is absurd. I would admit that superkeeper can save all 20+ shots, but you earn maybe some 2-3 moments against them. Vincent probably didn't imagine, that such monsters are possible and would have such impact. He expected keepers to wither similarly with fieldplayers, just some years later, but something in formula worked differently. 
Meanwhile opportunity to grow up former average keeper to supergeront gives more chances to more teams as otherwise few teams with rare high ST keepers would dominate for decades because here is no financial control and several top clubs in game are in billions of debts. Keepers tend to be also greediest players in game. 

ee Balthazor
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
de Gerdudonk >> Среда Февраль 28 - 17:42

As I see its more important to have an another function to see stupid ads to earn 0,5 credits 

de Gerdudonk
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-04-02
ch ⭐Frutigen⭐Garde Sport⭐
tr Haluk >> Четверг Февраль 29 - 21:01

hey @Gerdudonk sorry for disappointment but you're totally right about it, it  was such a frustation. Actually i think it was more about luck than the goalkeeper. Because in all of my simulations you were winning but i ended up managing to draw to quarter finals.

tr Haluk
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2020-05-06
tr İstanbul Başakşehir FK
tr Q >> Суббота Март 2 - 13:35

Playing this kind of goalkeepers  is taking advantage of the game's vulnerability. This is simply a kind of trick. Thats all !!

tr Q
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2015-02-20
tr Crimean Tatars FC 1944
ru Ebitimi >> Вторник Март 5 - 06:35

It's not. 

ru Ebitimi
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> Вторник Март 5 - 13:35

My sister passed away on the 4th of February 2024 and she will lay to rest on the 8th of March 2024 which is Friday this week.

I am highly depressed, saddened, heartbroken not to see the one I grow up with anymore. Yesterday was a month since she passed away.

It seems like a dream, but everyday it becomes a reality to me....

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2022-07-22
my MPL Elite Team
il Numpty >> Вторник Март 5 - 14:29

Sorry to hear that. Life can be very painful. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> Вторник Март 5 - 15:55

So painful...

Thank you @ Numpty

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂
Продвинутый
my MPL Elite Team
eng Dragontao >> Вторник Март 5 - 23:47

Sorry for your loss Legend :(

The memories never fade, but I hope the pain and sadness eases soon.   

eng Dragontao
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> Среда Март 6 - 01:31

Thank you @ Dragontao

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂
Продвинутый
my MPL Elite Team
eng Monk >> Среда Март 6 - 05:49

So sorry for your loss Legend. Thoughts are with you at this difficult time. 

eng Monk
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> Среда Март 6 - 08:05

Thank @ Monk

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂
Продвинутый
my MPL Elite Team
il Numpty >> Среда Март 6 - 11:05

How old was she @Legend? And do you want to tell us what happened.  I assume she was fairly young.

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets