Лига Австрия Сезон 21

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 6 (91)

at StormZ >> Четверг Ноябрь 14 - 21:13
2-2 vs Kumberg...well i needed to rest some players...high schedule tempo...
at StormZ
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-03-07
at Thommy Lee >> Пятница Ноябрь 15 - 08:43
I never would have guessed a 2-2 against fc red bull salzburg, never ever. and in this game i played with 5 subs, because i thought i have no chance.
at Thommy Lee
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-05-22
at StormZ >> Суббота Ноябрь 16 - 16:56
European league = never again!

Champions league or no europe at all
at StormZ
Продвинутый
at schorny >> Понедельник Ноябрь 18 - 16:57
We currently have Season Halftime.

Time for some analysis:
There is some surprise and some expected results.

For example the top 4 teams are still the same (SC Columbia, FC Korndackeln, FC Red Bull, FC Schruns). Though a bit surprising that Austria Wien Sopron is 13 points behind FC Schruns. Last season and the season before that, they showed greater results. Looks like they are in a slump right now.

One big surprise is SV Kumberg. They won the 2nd division last year, so no surprise there that they are a strong team. But currently they are most likely on a position that qualifies for international play next season. This is kind of big.

Fighting against relegations are SC Pernegg and FC Voi Gas United - no big surprise there, though it is very close. FC Alt Erlaa is only 5 points ahead and Banana Split FC is 8 points ahead. So even though Banana Spit FC looks save, there still can happen some upsets.

On the top is surprisingly not FC Korndackeln but SC Columbia. They are still unbeaten and only drawed against FC Korndackeln and FC Red Bull Salzburg (both time in the away match). So they are looking hot.

FC Red Bull Salzburg was competing a very long time but they had to accept defeat in all three away matches against SC Columbia and FC Korndackeln and FC Schruns. This cost them their 2nd place.

At the top, a lot can still happen. Though FC Red Bull is 11 points begind SC Columbia, we shall not forget that all teams play 2 times against each other in the second half of the season, so FC Red Bull Salzburg can gain 6 of the 11 points back by their own strength. And 5 points is something SC Columia can lose (though they only lost 4 points in the first half). And don't forget the battle for second place, this grants entry to Championsleague Qualification. FC Schruns is behind 10 points, but as I said before: 6 points of that can be gained by their own strength.

International places are pretty save for FC Schruns, they are ahead 9 points and 5th place most likely will still grant an EL qualification spot.

So, are you happy with the first half of the season?

I personally am not really happy. I am placed second and SC Columbia has 7 more points than me. This looks to me like a losing battle and I hate to lose :(
at schorny
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-03-05
ch trueblue >> Понедельник Ноябрь 18 - 18:21
Not happy at all. Stil not able to become a topteam. It went bad in European games...
ch trueblue
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-04-05
lu Martin >> Понедельник Ноябрь 18 - 21:34
schorny thx for your analysis :)
very cool :)
lu Martin
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-05-26
at StormZ >> Понедельник Ноябрь 18 - 22:05
Yeah schorny haha i decided to give up on European League...next season if im going to play Euro league quals i will do it with juniors...this schedule with euro league is just insane..
at StormZ
Продвинутый
at schorny >> Вторник Ноябрь 19 - 14:32
oh :(
but that's half the fun. Always trying to figure out how many noob players you can field and how to distribute the playing time best and when to rest a player completely.

But I can understand - playing internationally costs you a few points in the league. And you need to be willing to sacrifice them, otherwise you will just get mad...
at schorny
Продвинутый
hu MacikaG >> Вторник Ноябрь 19 - 14:44
Hey, schorny You can say thank you for Austria Wien Sopron to defeat Columbia with a great surprize!
hu MacikaG
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros⚽
at Kosmo >> Вторник Ноябрь 19 - 16:00
congratulations to austria wien sopron. they stopped an unbelievable series. im was 25 matches unbeaten this season (cup, champions league and national league combined)

korndachkeln has the chance now to make things close again.
tomorrow we play against each other. its going to be intense.
at Kosmo
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-03-30
at schorny >> Вторник Ноябрь 19 - 16:44
I LOVE YOU leslytailor!!!!
at schorny
Продвинутый
hu MacikaG >> Среда Ноябрь 20 - 16:33
What did you do Schorny? Columbia lost in CL 2-6 from Tompot and U lost to Columbia in the league? You through your biggest chance to catch KOsmo....
hu MacikaG
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros⚽
at Kosmo >> Среда Ноябрь 20 - 16:46, Отредактирован Среда Ноябрь 20 - 16:47
i threw my Cl match away and fielded my b-squad (and youthplayers), so my a-squad was 100% fit for the korndackeln match.

its would have been impossible to play both matches with the same players cause there was only a one hour break between the games.

sad thing is, it may have cost us points for the uefa ranking. group 1st or 2nd doesnt really matter, i dont think i would be able surpass next round either way - cl teams tooo stronk ^^
at Kosmo
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-03-30
at schorny >> Среда Ноябрь 20 - 16:52
I analyzed my defeat and I found the reason.
I used MacikaG's formation, 5-4-1 and obviously this formation is bad, because I lost. So obviously it is MacikaG's fault for playing this formation - otherwise I wouldn't have copied and lost with it.

So no one to blame but everyone else!

On a more serious note: the games between me and SC Columbia are always very close. This season I got unlucky 2 times, but last season I was the lucky one. So we'll see how it goes - SC Columbia does not have The Will Of The Warrior. Therefore, FC Korndackeln will reign supreme at the end of this time unit.

And I say time unit, because I don't want to say season - so I can defined when this time unit is over and I will be on top at the end of it!

ok, this was not a serious note at all... I blame StormZ for that.
at schorny
Продвинутый
at StormZ >> Четверг Ноябрь 21 - 11:28
can it happen? First time in history that Schorny wont be a champion??? :OOO btw not sure if anyone noticed,but my junior team is kicking your butts in youth league :p
at StormZ
Продвинутый