Лига Австрия Сезон 60

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 56 (7)

at Harbor >> Вторник Декабрь 15 - 08:41

It's too tired to stay in L1,I'm going to the L2.

It's beyond my ability.

at Harbor
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2020-01-09
ee Balthazor >> Среда Декабрь 16 - 17:56

At least you survived your first season here successfully and that was quite strong competition in second half of table. SSR had surprisingly terrible start, giving too big advantage to other teams. Later recovered nicely and was almost catching remaining group, but season ended too early for him. So you are able to stay up and proved it on one of most competitive season, staying out of relegation threat. You don't need to lose deliberately as TJ YJP has much weaker squad, so 9th place should not be problem. What will happen on playoffs, that is another topic.

ee Balthazor
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
pt Mourinho Roma SSR >> Четверг Декабрь 17 - 10:57

Well said

pt Mourinho Roma SSR
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2019-12-25
at FC Vienna #6
ee Balthazor >> Среда Январь 6 - 12:27

So far this season has been much over expectations. But other mid-table teams are not so far and total loss of form may still wipe me to 8th place. My team is not ready for Europe and it's better if there are going teams that can pass couple of rounds. But if there is medal available I'm not giving it away too easily. 

ee Balthazor
Продвинутый
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> Вторник Январь 19 - 18:16

Auch, I hoped to lose enough points but somehow won team that has been problem for many seasons. Board didn't allow to use weaker/younger players. So it will be EL next season...

ee Balthazor
Продвинутый
ee Dünamo Tallinn
cn AKA伤痛法师 >> Пятница Январь 22 - 04:08

Maybe you don't have to worry about relegation next season :D

cn AKA伤痛法师
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2019-12-02
ee Balthazor >> Воскресенье Январь 24 - 12:06

Looks like I was lucky with euro draw...

ee Balthazor
Продвинутый
ee Dünamo Tallinn