Лига Германия Сезон 75

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Закрыто Saison 15 (18)

cn Leon >> Вторник Март 17 - 11:15, Отредактирован Вторник Март 17 - 11:38
Thanks, Niklas. Thanks, Long. Thanks all of German League teams.

Although I'm not a German but I really like this league. This competitive league leads to these competitive teams. The more important is, leads to a lot of competitive managers.

Although my team is not the best team in Europe, there are even a lot of teams much stronger than me, I always never give up. I use my experience from league's match to analyze every strong opponent, and find the best tactic of every match.
It's a typical tactic win, of course have some luck. I hope my success will encourage every German clubs to go ahead.

Hope our league will be better and better, and we can get more fun from this game.
cn Leon
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-10-31
de Kalimdor's Revenge
cn Loner >> Воскресенье Март 22 - 13:36
Congratulations to niklas17 for fourth times and won the league, congratulations to Leon won the European Champions League, and led by Long of the German national team achieved good results in the qualifiers. And spent a season, the league's efforts of every member is worthy of respect, common for the league's powerful contribution.
cn Loner
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-07
hk Tsing Yu #5
de long >> Понедельник Март 23 - 12:39
start was good with 4 wins but last two games ...ridiculous!
15:1 shoots 1:1 and yesterday also clear better we have better strikers and better gk but his striker with under 5 scoring score a goal and gk rate 9 ..

next game Cengiz Karaosmanglu cant play cause his club need him .. hope the best for the last games
de long
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München