Лига Германия Сезон 75

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Закрыто Saison 13 (27)

cn Leon >> Среда Ноябрь 19 - 08:22
4 teams go to the knockout stages.

GOGOGO :)
cn Leon
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-10-31
de Kalimdor's Revenge
de niklas17 >> Среда Ноябрь 19 - 18:50
yes it is a good group stage for the german teams. i cant believe what my team did in this group after 5 matches from which i could win 4 matches and 1 was a draw. i was the winner of my group after 5 of 6 matches and could relax today in my away match against in my opinion the strongest team of my group. so yeah i could play with my youth players and didn't had to care about the result so the 0:2 didn't bug me in the least. i was in the 4th pott when the groups were drawn so i knew i would have some hard oponents and my goal was to reach the 3rd place so that i could at least play more matches in the europe league but yeah it happened different^^
i am happy that bayern münchen could reach the second place in the group and they will participate in the round of the last 16 too. and i am also happy for bayer leverkusen that they could at least reach the the 3rd place so they have more matches as well. and i dont want to forget your team kalimdor you could reach the second place in your group of the europe league behind the creator of this game and you have more matches too.
and another thing i want to mention is that all 4 german teams that participated in the group stages of the international tournaments have been on the first 4 places of the german league after the first half of the season too!
so everyone could handle both the international and the national matches very well.
i hope we get some beatable oponents as our next opponents and can make a lot more points for germany so we can maybe get another international spot in the future.
de niklas17
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-01-20
de long >> Среда Ноябрь 19 - 20:03
good job all :)
de long
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München
de long >> Пятница Ноябрь 21 - 19:03, Отредактирован Пятница Ноябрь 21 - 19:16
n1 leon 3-5 shoots and 2:0 xD tell me your taktik ... i wish i can drive to spain with 2 goals ahead too but only 1:0 :(

in cup you have your revenge vs me at home :)
de long
Администратор сообщества
de FC Bayern München
de long >> Пятница Ноябрь 21 - 20:36
6:0 O.O
de long
Администратор сообщества
de FC Bayern München
cn Leon >> Суббота Ноябрь 22 - 09:10
I don't know what happened O_O
cn Leon
Продвинутый
de Kalimdor's Revenge
de niklas17 >> Вторник Декабрь 2 - 17:25
so leon now it is up to you^^
beat the croatian team and be the first german team in the final of an european tournament ever. leverkusen could reach the semifinals of the europe league one time before and altona and my team could reach the semifinals of the champions league and bayern münchen could reach the semifinals of the champions league two times but all 6 times the german teams lost and i think it is the time that a german team reaches the final.
so give your best^^
de niklas17
Продвинутый
cn Leon >> Среда Декабрь 3 - 07:56
Thanks Niklas, however I've lost the away match and no goal. It's difficult in home match. I'll try my best.

My team is not good enough so I lost a lot of league matches because of European league and cup. ;(
cn Leon
Продвинутый
de Kalimdor's Revenge
de niklas17 >> Среда Декабрь 3 - 15:27
yes maybe you lost some points in the league but that doesn't matter anymore because you are in the cup final and your opponent will play in the champions league so you get the place of the cup and you will start in the group stage of the europe league next season. this is the same situation like last season for you^^
so you can focus on the europe league and you can focus on the german cup too. but the result of the cup final doesnt matter that much because you will definitely start in the group stage of the europe league.
de niklas17
Продвинутый
cn Leon >> Четверг Декабрь 4 - 03:40, Отредактирован Четверг Декабрь 4 - 04:10
Woooow, my first champion :)

It's really not easy for me from a league-2 bottom team to a cup winner.

And tomorrow, I'll try my best to win the 2nd round of europe league. Good luck...
cn Leon
Продвинутый
de Kalimdor's Revenge
cn Leon >> Пятница Декабрь 5 - 03:50
Lost...
Only 1 goal...;(
cn Leon
Продвинутый
de Kalimdor's Revenge
de niklas17 >> Суббота Декабрь 6 - 21:30
yeah was a bit unlucky you were the better team in both matches together.
but congratiolation for the cup win. after bayern münchen and hamburg your team is the 3rd team that could win the cup and did not start in league 1. but the other two teams startet in league two and your team started in league 3 so if you look at it in this way your team is the first team that could do this.
but until now all the 13 championship winners started in league 1. but i think it is only a matter of time until one of the teams that did not start in leauge one will win the championship
from the best 7 teams of this season 4 teams are teams that did not start in league one.
de niklas17
Продвинутый