Лига Англия Сезон 1

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 64 (105)

eng Dragontao >> Четверг Февраль 10 - 08:23

In support of the Scammonden Flies, ahead of their match at We Lost, Bolt on Wonder Bras players stood with their arms outstretched immitating wings while holding Fly Lives Matter placards. 

After the match one Wonder Bras fan was heard to say "well flies are safe in our changing room, the way our strikers shoot, they'd never be able to swat one anyway".

eng Dragontao
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
il Numpty >> Четверг Февраль 10 - 09:46

Is there any truth to the rumour that the source of the flies is a pile of ... ?

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> Четверг Февраль 10 - 14:49, Отредактирован Четверг Февраль 10 - 14:50

Probably, Numpty. That'll be the Scammonden defence. Another (third) home defeat by a single goal for the Scumbags. Keeper Corn had to leave the field (again) today complaining of 'feeling faint'. We reckon that it was the stench of poor defending that made him that way. Things can only get better.

eng Monk
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Monk >> Четверг Февраль 10 - 17:29

Well done Alex. Fantastic result in the champions league today.

Sadly we lose Oxford in the Europa league.

eng Monk
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> Четверг Февраль 10 - 18:51

Nice one Alex. Congrats.

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Alex Seymour >> Четверг Февраль 10 - 19:38, Отредактирован Четверг Февраль 10 - 19:42

Thanks guys. After watching hours of footage of our Romanian opposition, somebody noticed that they don't play anybody on the left hand side. So the instructions were to bang every ball up the right side of our field. It appears to have worked!

Canvey then took full advantage of the 'Fly Gate' situation that has divided fans and players alike at Scammonden, despite the debilitating 1 hour jet lag from our European travels.

ca Alex Seymour
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Lee >> Четверг Февраль 10 - 21:41

Congratulations Alex - a proud moment for Canvey Island FC!

Hopefully the European adventure means your focus will be taken off the Canvey Cup!

eng Lee
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> Четверг Февраль 10 - 22:29

I believed in you and your team @Alex before it was popular ;)

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr Blackwhite >> Суббота Февраль 12 - 09:08

1 point against Seaburn Beach and 3 points against Pro Vasto 1902 cool

fr Blackwhite
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
ca Alex Seymour >> Суббота Февраль 12 - 19:01, Отредактирован Суббота Февраль 12 - 19:02

Canvey Island have caused one of the biggest Champions League upsets in history last night, beating the current Serie A champions 3-2 at Thames Road. Stunned Italian fans were later seen wondering round the Island trying to find something decent to eat.

Helpful local lad, Gary 'two shins' Johnson directed them to the Village Chinese Takeaway. "It's got noodles, which is like pasta, innit" he said while stubbing out his fag.

ca Alex Seymour
Продвинутый
ca Hamilton FC
fo BakerMan >> Воскресенье Февраль 13 - 18:59

Nice start Alex - I think you have a fighting chance in that group - no-one rated above 23 (and no-one beloww 22!) so every match could be pretty close.

Seaburn have a 'mare of a group, but should be strong enough, Cardiff have 1 really tough team, but are in with a shout against the other two. I've got a tricky one - 2 very strong teams and the team that looks weakest has a goalkeeper with a rating of 38 so not expecting a goal-fest there. Think I'd be happy with 3rd and dropping down to the the Europa, but even that may be beyond me.

fo BakerMan
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
ca Alex Seymour >> Понедельник Февраль 14 - 20:20, Отредактирован Понедельник Февраль 14 - 22:16

Nicaraguan legend Noah 'Joe Biden' Furis broke his own Premier League record today. Coming off the bench with 15 minutes to go, Canvey were barely holding on to a 2-1 lead. At 65 years, 27weeks, Noah became the oldest player to play at Englands top level. He managed to keep a clean sheet and save 3 points in the process.

In the post match conference, Noah said nothing. Nothing at all. As he was still catching his breath.

ca Alex Seymour
Продвинутый
ca Hamilton FC
eng Lee >> Понедельник Февраль 14 - 22:14, Отредактирован Понедельник Февраль 14 - 22:15

Congratulations Alex! I did hear quite the commotion thanks to people shouting and screaming, and car horns honking but was too scared to go outside as it was after dark - must have been your unruly mob celebrating. Tell them to keep the noise down until they've actually won something!

eng Lee
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
fo BakerMan >> Пятница Февраль 18 - 11:59

Well my Champions League hopes took a bit of hit - 15 shots on target, but the 38 rated goalie saved them all, was MoM and I lost 0-1 at home. Only 2 points from 4 games, so fighting for that 3rd place - need to win my next game.

Looking promising for Seaburn, Cardiff and Canvey so our coefficient should hold up.

fo BakerMan
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Stephen >> Воскресенье Февраль 20 - 13:43

Leo Tabuyo bothered to turn up to today's CL meeting and helped Seaburn to a much-needed win. The knockout stages of the EL are guaranteed, but a win in the final CL group game would take us to the CL instead. Financially, the CL is important.

Looking elsewhere, it looks like all the remaining teams are in great shape to go further. Only Jaypridee still needs a result and I'd rather be in his position than the 4th placed team in his group. 

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach