Лига Англия Сезон 20

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 81 (39)

ca Alex Seymour >> Понедельник Июль 8 - 18:28

Me and Lee were so focused on the Switzerland game at the weekend that I forgot to talk about his recent signings over a couple of beers.

That's what the shock of winning penalty shoot outs does to you.

ca Alex Seymour
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
fr Blackwhite >> Среда Июль 10 - 07:18

If we could have bet on a Gothiques Amiénois victory at Canvey Pixels, it would have paid off very well.

Surprising victory considering the strength of each team but not in terms of the match statistics

fr Blackwhite
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Lee >> Среда Июль 10 - 16:57

Blackwhite - the recent home defeat to you was a wake-up call and a humbling experience for those players that had started to believe their own hype (also known as 'The Jude Bellingham' effect).

The players have been reminded of the importance of staying off social media, and to stop listening to the TV pundits who are always looking for their next victim to build up, and then bring crashing back down.

It's still very early in the season but the recent return of 1 point from two home games has led to some criticism and frustration from the terraces, but we are still nicely positioned for the European hunt - winning the title was never the goal.

eng Lee
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Monk >> Пятница Июль 12 - 05:58

A bit up and down form for the monks so far this season. A disappointing home draw against the Hoodies saw Scammonden booed off the pitch for the first time ever. That was followed by a home 0-1 defeat in the Champion's League Qualifier. It's a good job that we'd win the first leg 4-1 away. It wasn't good enough for some fans though and Brother Apricot (whose job it is to give out the half time oranges) was hit by a prawn sandwich thrown from the crowd. Not wanting to waste good food (there are children starving in Africa, you know), Brother Apricot waded into the crowd and shoved the sandwich down the complainant's throat. The fallout was mixed with Brother Apricot having to volunteer for a few days at the local food bank and the Abbot strangely deciding to extend the opening hours of the post match drinking session. A good run of form has occurred since, hopefully we should qualify for the CL group stage, and also we had good wins over Canvey Island and Seaburn. (Wins over Seaburn are like buses, you wait 24 seasons for one and then two come along in consecutive seasons). Anyway, Jaypridee look likely to win the league again, so if we can buy well in the mid season transfer window then maybe the cup looks to be our best chance of success with the final being held at the Monastery. That's the priority. Anyway, good luck all.

eng Monk
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
fr Blackwhite >> Суббота Июль 13 - 12:43

Last win against Jaypridee Town was in Season 71, last draw was in Season 75 :  So it's a great performance of my team

fr Blackwhite
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Stephen >> Суббота Июль 13 - 18:50

Four EL qualifying rounds negotiated and the Beach is safely into the group stages as the club continues its rebuilding phase. It shows how important a part luck can play as the closest Seaburn came to an exit was in the Q2 game when we drew a more powerful opponent than ones faced later in the competition. 

The group stage will be the end of the journey this time round as the team doesn't have the firepower of your Addos, Lemas or even your Colwells. But it's valuable experience for the kids and some extra home matches.

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> Суббота Июль 20 - 21:22

It's a top-of-the-table clash Sunday but my superstar midfielder (20 goals; 14 assists) is suspended - I wasn't confident of winning away at Jaypridee in the first place but it's mission impossible now.

eng Lee
Продвинутый
eng Canvey Pixels
fo BakerMan >> Среда Июль 24 - 22:12

Decent first half of the season for me - qualified for next start of Champions League with a game to spare and only the one loss in the league. Top 6 have pulled away from the pack and looks like there's going to be some close battles in the second half

fo BakerMan
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
eng Lee >> Пятница Июль 26 - 21:09

Today was a bad one:

Main Team - lost in the cup, and lost in the league

Satellite Team - I forgot to set the team, so my assistant, who is obviously  a moron and has never paid any attention to what I've done, decides to play a ridiculous 3-5-2 formation.........which resulted in another loss.

eng Lee
Продвинутый
eng Canvey Pixels
fo BakerMan >> Понедельник Июль 29 - 21:12

Well got unlucky when my GK got injured for the Daoists game, so I got spanked, then got lucky in Europe when their GK got injured mid-game and overturned a 3 goal deficit.

The league is gonna be squeaky!

fo BakerMan
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
eng Monk >> Вторник Июль 30 - 07:03

Great result BakerMan although I can't believe your opponent only had one keeper at his club. A tough last 8 match in the CL awaits. Good luck.

I'm not sure that the league will be tight. Daoists away to Seaburn, Canvey Island, LGA, Cardiff and home to Pixels amongst others.

Jaypridee just won at home to Seaburn, are also home to Canvey Island LGA and Cardiff and are away to the Pixels.

My money would be on Jaypridee again but we'll give it a go. 

The monks' attentions are still on the cup. Last 16 of the Europa Cup and semi final is the national cup. It would be nice to get another major although we will have too see. Good luck all in the run in.

eng Monk
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Lee >> Четверг Август 8 - 21:06

The Pixels squad are off to the passport office tomorrow to get their photos taken and forms completed........the European goal has been achieved!

It's been 11 long seasons since the team last left Blighty, so long in fact the team's travel coordinator has no idea what to do now but she's confident of getting things organised before the new season.

eng Lee
Продвинутый
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> Понедельник Август 12 - 05:28

Oxford Frenzy has gone, one game short of managing a club to get zero points in a season. Maybe the club's board gained sentience and severed his internet connection in protest at the poor results.

Either way, his usual MO of logging in once a month to keep the account active is over. But I see the dead carcass of a mostly mediocre top flight club is already being picked over by some jumpers. It looks to me like the previous manager didn't even promote youth players most of the time, so there's slim pickings there for any new person to build from.

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> Понедельник Август 12 - 16:11

I see the vultures are feeding on Crows 😀

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Lee >> Понедельник Август 12 - 16:59

Congratulations BakerMan - an impressive title which more than makes up for the cup defeat.

eng Lee
Продвинутый
eng Canvey Pixels