Лига Англия Сезон 3

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 43 (61)

eng Lee >> Пятница Февраль 15 - 13:05

Yid - I'm glad I could help you turn things around! Remember: no matter how bad things look, there's always someone worse off! laughing

eng Lee
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng antboy18 >> Пятница Февраль 15 - 20:05

After 2 seasons in construction, Cambridge City have finally moved into their new stadium, becoming the 9th side in England to build a level 11 stadium.

As a Spurs fan, all I can say is that it's nice for one of my teams to finally be moving into a new stadium!

eng antboy18
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-01-02
eng Yid >> Среда Февраль 20 - 13:37

Can't score and can't keep clean sheets, only one way this season is going for me lol.

@ Antboy18. It will be well worth the wait. The new stadium looks amazing and will sound amazing when 60,000+ get behind the team. COYS.

I am just starting to save up for my 200k stadium but it could take a while lol. 

eng Yid
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
ca denisgrad >> Суббота Февраль 23 - 06:35

I think I should get relegated. Might finally win a trophy next season.

ca denisgrad
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-04-22
eng Lee >> Воскресенье Февраль 24 - 13:35

After only 2 points from the last 11 games......I've finally won!! And my new striker scored the winner - can this day get any better?! laughing

eng Lee
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca denisgrad >> Понедельник Февраль 25 - 16:23

First beating me, now Liverpool City? Damn! Looks like youre gonna have a great second half of the season. 

ca denisgrad
Новичок
eng Stephen >> Понедельник Февраль 25 - 19:49

Got lucky today. Forgot to set a formation, but managed a win nonetheless. Note to self: be more careful!

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> Вторник Февраль 26 - 19:24

Well - as long as the 3rd place team doesn't win 4-0 in their final match, I'm through to the next round in Europe, heriocally getting a 2-2 away draw against the top team despite my goalkeeper going off injured in the 3rd minute (and being replaced by my youth team goalie!) and one of my top defenders going off in the first half injured as well.

Completely messed up my league match in the afternoon as I ended up with the youth goalie and a random formation which is a shame as I was just getting a run of form going!

fo BakerMan
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Stephen >> Среда Февраль 27 - 07:34

Well done Bakerman. You had already done it as the first tiebreaker was head to head results against the third place team. You had a better record against him :)

I’ve got a hard draw after being screwed in the final group match. 

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
eng Seaburn Beach
my Kesvick >> Четверг Февраль 28 - 01:12

No...so close to advancing into the semifinals!

my Kesvick
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-08-06
fo BakerMan >> Четверг Февраль 28 - 16:40

Oh well - think my Euro tour is coming to an end - a slightly unlucky 3-1 defat in the home leg means miracles are needed...

fo BakerMan
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Stephen >> Суббота Март 2 - 08:58

And then there was one...

Through to the Round of 16. Hope for a kind draw and see how much further I can get.

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
eng Seaburn Beach
ca denisgrad >> Суббота Март 2 - 19:16

I cant believe how many wins I got this season in matches that I didnt set a line-up. Unbelivable. 

ca denisgrad
Новичок
eng Yid >> Понедельник Март 4 - 17:32

Feel so close but yet so far away lol.

eng Yid
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
jp Natsumi >> Среда Март 6 - 14:39, Отредактирован Среда Март 6 - 14:47

Our own high flying start has stumbled and just fell though the ceiling, the goal keeper once dubbed the great wall of china is now being called mr slip and slide, and the rest of the clueless wanders that make up spirit squad's appualing team are named no direction, a play on the manageress's fondness of a disbanded band of similar name. 

Current Form : One win in six, and One clean sheet in ten, five losses in last ten with only two game unbeaten spell. bloody marlvarious

Start of Season Form : Four wins in Six and Fiveclean sheets in ten, One loss in 10 with a unbeaten record of 9 games before opening defeat to liverpool city. yeah.... Nice..

jp Natsumi
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-08-08