Лига Англия Сезон 52

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 82 (45)

eng Lee >> Среда Сентябрь 11 - 00:52

The home advantage is a powerful thing.

eng Lee
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
fr Blackwhite >> Четверг Сентябрь 12 - 12:52, Отредактирован Четверг Сентябрь 12 - 12:55

In the Cup also despite 2 injuries (1) including one of my attackers

(1) I didn't treat them because I didn't think I would win this match.

fr Blackwhite
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
fr Blackwhite >> Пятница Сентябрь 13 - 15:14

The problem with the Bot Nottingham team is that it is not always the same team lined up: if there is a Champions League match scheduled on the same day, the league match will be played with a weaker team.

https://rockingsoccer.com/fr/football/info/match-25991173 contre We Lost

https://rockingsoccer.com/fr/football/info/match-25991162 contre Scammonden Daoists

Against Liverpool and Cardiff (previous matches): it's the same !

fr Blackwhite
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Lee >> Пятница Сентябрь 13 - 20:53

The Newcastle defenders were extremely generous/naive in today's game by allowing me to have 4 penalties (resulting in 2 red cards).

I have a team selection headache on Sunday as I have two important games only 2 hours apart (final group game and a Canvey derby). Hopefully the Board will be a bit lenient with their line-up rules.

eng Lee
Продвинутый
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Cloughie >> Суббота Сентябрь 14 - 21:35

"Telling the entire world and his dog how good a manager I was. I knew I was the best but I should have said nowt and kept the pressure off 'cos they'd have worked it out for themselves." 😁

only kidding never been as high as this, just off to get some tissue for .... this nose bleed!

eng Cloughie
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Lee >> Воскресенье Сентябрь 15 - 16:58

I got away with one in today's Canvey derby as I screwed up a substitution by bringing on an AM for a DCB but forgot to indicate he should play in the AM position...........fortunately he went off injured 10 minutes later and was replaced by a proper defender.

eng Lee
Продвинутый
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Lee >> Пятница Сентябрь 20 - 16:59

Huge top-of-the-table clash tomorrow, which, if Scammonden win, could be the title decider.

I never expected to be challenging for the title, so I'm just happy with how the season is going.

eng Lee
Продвинутый
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Monk >> Суббота Сентябрь 21 - 05:06

I totally agree with you Lee, a big title-chasing match awaits. A victory would leave the Daoists with one hand on the trophy already. It's been an otherwise mixed season for us. Losing on penalties in the CL last16 was a blow, particularly as a missed penalty in normal time would have sealed the tie for us. We are into the English friendly cup final against Wolves though, after demolishing Seaburn and then facing them in the cup almost immediately. Two up at half time, it was all looking good, but that east coast wind can be cold and one female Seaburn supporter behind the goal was spectacularly underdressed for the weather, giving Brother Beamonde two reasons to be distracted. Two quick goals sent the game to extra time and penalties. Three successful pens from Seaburn and three misses from us and cue players giving long Tent Alexander-Arnold style gazing into the distance trying to work out how exactly we lost that one. Teams placed in positions 5,6,7 and 8 now battle it out in the semis and someone is going to be chuffed to bits to be raising the cup this season. My money would be on Seaburn's Stephen, he's a clever bugger is that one. 

Good luck all with the season's run in.

eng Monk
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Lee >> Суббота Сентябрь 21 - 11:19

Congratulations Monk - too good, too strong.

Still a lot of games to play but barring a run of unexplainable results, or a string of injuries, I think you should see this one home.

eng Lee
Продвинутый
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Monk >> Воскресенье Сентябрь 22 - 04:12

Thanks Lee. Yes, a 7 point lead at this stage is huge. We've booked the civic hall, ordered the bunting and Mrs Hardy from the Post Office is sorting out the catering. 

eng Monk
Продвинутый
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Lee >> Среда Сентябрь 25 - 20:57

Just to make it official.....I concede the title to Monk.

I have a job on my hands now to finish 2nd.

eng Lee
Продвинутый
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Dragontao >> Воскресенье Сентябрь 29 - 22:04

And it is official. Congratulations to Monk. 

eng Dragontao
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Monk >> Понедельник Сентябрь 30 - 06:01, Отредактирован Понедельник Сентябрь 30 - 06:02

Thanks Dragontao. It's taken me ages to get to this point so I'm going to enjoy the glory while I can. 🥂

eng Monk
Продвинутый
eng Scammonden Daoists
ie Charlie Mopps >> Понедельник Сентябрь 30 - 08:32

Congrats, Monk! 💪

ie Charlie Mopps
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-08-26
eng Liverpool FC★
eng Monk >> Понедельник Сентябрь 30 - 10:05

Thanks Charlie. Keep up the good work with the rebuild and hopefully you'll be challenging soon.

eng Monk
Продвинутый
eng Scammonden Daoists