Лига Англия Сезон 53

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 20 blog (65)

eng Stephen >> Понедельник Ноябрь 2 - 19:43
Well, if you're strikers aren't even getting the ball, then it's not going to be their fault, is it? :)
eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
my Kesvick >> Вторник Ноябрь 3 - 04:19
Which means I need to suffer until the transfer window with no midfield at all...
my Kesvick
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-08-06
jp Natsumi >> Вторник Ноябрь 3 - 17:35
We just lost at home to the weakest team in entire league, man we pathetic.. *sighs*.

2 key midfielders injured forced me to go 4 3 3 , and getting a red card in match itself left us on a 4 2 3 formation but there's no excuse at home against a weaker side we should of won.
jp Natsumi
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-08-08
eng Stephen >> Вторник Ноябрь 3 - 21:30
It's always difficult against 10 men, Natsumi, especially if you had to field a weaker side in the first place. It's frustrating when probably 9 times out of ten you'd expect to win, too :(

It doesn't mean that you've got a bad side. The random factor will always play a part in balancing things out and getting that red was a huge advantage to the opposition. I benefited from a red card today myself - it makes a lot of difference!
eng Stephen
Главный администратор
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> Вторник Ноябрь 3 - 22:52
On a slight tangent, I'm finding this forum to be a lot more pleasant than it was last season. It's nice to have some 'normal' chat back.
eng Stephen
Главный администратор
eng Seaburn Beach
my Kesvick >> Вторник Ноябрь 3 - 23:14
I got a point!

Stephen, could always go over to League 2 forums, where the people who did it got a slap on the wrist for what I consider to be cheating.
my Kesvick
Новичок
au Madame Boudoir >> Среда Ноябрь 4 - 12:15
Going much better this season than I expected, sold one of my key forwards to upgrade stadium and my teams getting old so thought I was ready for relegation.
au Madame Boudoir
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-04
jp Natsumi >> Среда Ноябрь 4 - 12:49
Eeeeh? there's another lady in the EPL? I have a rival? *gives Madame Boudoir a death stare* no I'm the cutest manager in the league go get relegated!

Just teasing dear your team still looks solid enough to me, random factor aside I still think the two to go down will be Kesvick and AOA, though hunter's team struggling at the moment too, I praying I still got enough to stay up but i'm really at a cross road, I should be focusing on upgrading my new stadium again, but my own team is very much old if i raise the money and do the upgrade I may be in trouble next few seasons as very few of my players are still improving.
jp Natsumi
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-08-08
my Kesvick >> Среда Ноябрь 4 - 13:01
Wait till I get a proper midfielder.

A proper-proper midfielder.

A proper-proper-proper midfielder.

Until then I'll just play to draw every time.
my Kesvick
Новичок
eng coldstar >> Четверг Ноябрь 5 - 07:26
Madame Boudoir,

I think you played well in the past a couple of seasons and this season as well. Your players do not have high rating but the results are good. You always choose the right tactics.
eng coldstar
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-06-02
eng Stephen >> Четверг Ноябрь 5 - 08:28
@Kesvick - indeed. What I take from this is that it's fine to have 50,000 accounts all playing from the same IP address and messaging other managers to ask them to put in bids on your players so one of your other accounts can buy the player. Occasionally, one of the transfers might be reverted as punishment.

My view is that there should be zero tolerance on this.
eng Stephen
Главный администратор
eng Seaburn Beach
my Kesvick >> Четверг Ноябрь 5 - 11:16
Agreed, Stephen. We shouldn't even revert transfers. We should just ban on the spot.
my Kesvick
Новичок
au Madame Boudoir >> Пятница Ноябрь 6 - 11:13
Oh wow, very obvious who it is when you examine the teams a little bit.
au Madame Boudoir
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-04