Лига Англия Сезон 58

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 19 blog (95)

eng Kezza >> Пятница Сентябрь 11 - 06:23, Отредактирован Пятница Сентябрь 11 - 06:25
Actually maybe we should take Farad seriously as he must of won loads of major trophies the way he talks

European titles.. oh 0
League 1 titles.. 0
Cup titles.. he must of won a league cup? Oh.. another 0
U21 Cup.. he must of at least won this.. oh wait he hasn't!

So the rubbish boring Strood have won 17 major trophies and you Sir Farad of trollington has not won any.. ok I guess we shouldn't take Farad seriously after all.

Anyway troll.. Last post from me directed towards you
eng Kezza
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-02-07
eng Sir Farad >> Пятница Сентябрь 11 - 09:47
Am better than Strood go and check my records I signed my contract with Dover fc at season seven when they where at league 5.6 and in a within few yrs intervals here I am in league 1
Dover fc has never attain to league 3 I personally brought them to this level which you cannot because you where given a team that is already doing well in league1 even at that you still drop the team performance .
If you doubt me resign and pick a team from lower league and see if you can get league1 ticket in the next ten season
in case you have any question am ready to answer you
eng Sir Farad
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2014-01-05
eng Stephen >> Пятница Сентябрь 11 - 10:22
Why on earth do you keep posting stuff like this? This is a serious question.

Another serious question: how old are you? You're behaving like a small child. Let me guess, your dad is bigger than Kezza's dad?
eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> Пятница Сентябрь 11 - 12:01
Aha, so Sir Leo rocks up now. So Sir Farad and Sir Leo are actually the same person and therefore in breach of the rules. Unlucky lads, consider yourselves reported.
eng Stephen
Главный администратор
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> Пятница Сентябрь 11 - 12:14
It's the classic 'wrong login' gaffe. Schoolboy stuff.
eng Stephen
Главный администратор
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> Пятница Сентябрь 11 - 12:44, Отредактирован Пятница Сентябрь 11 - 12:59
Oops

Dragon... How can this be.. they seem so clever?
eng Kezza
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-02-07
il SIR LEO >> Пятница Сентябрь 11 - 15:17
This is getting interesting . I love this room . Asene winger (kezza ) and mourinho (farad ) are really getting it hot here .
il SIR LEO
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-06-28
il SIR LEO >> Пятница Сентябрь 11 - 15:21
But champion is still champion there is no comparism between dover fc and strood city
il SIR LEO
Продвинутый
il SIR LEO >> Пятница Сентябрь 11 - 15:24
Strood is far far better than dover fc No doubt
il SIR LEO
Продвинутый
jp Natsumi >> Пятница Сентябрь 11 - 15:36
Just read all these posts after a boring day, and I just wanted to reply with one word

M E O W :P
jp Natsumi
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-08-08