Лига Англия Сезон 58

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 25 Banter (81)

eng Stephen >> Воскресенье Август 14 - 18:47, Отредактирован Воскресенье Август 14 - 18:47
He'll see it, no doubt. However, I doubt he'll draw that conclusion, sadly. I'd love him to come on and prove me wrong with an apology, of course.

Anyway, back to the zany bantz. 3-2 win today against strugglers Walsall. 2-0 down at half-time, but somehow my boys rallied and took me to 37 points. I think that will be enough to steer clear of the relegation spots for another season...
eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Monk >> Воскресенье Август 14 - 20:38
Yep. Looks like the Monks have another season of crazy fun ahead of us. Lost in the cup semis again today. No treasured cup final appearance. So near yet so far. Still, there's always next season. Bring on the transfer window!
eng Monk
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> Среда Август 17 - 07:11
Six games without defeat have almost certainly secured another season of top flight football at the Beach. Rumours are rife that the club is close to beginning an upgrade to the capacity of the stadium. Speaking on the club website, Seaburn manager Stephen said, "We'd love to extend the stadium at some point. Yes, it'll mean having to sell even more players, but think of the bigger picture. Instead of 70,000 bored spectators, we could have 120,000 instead. Just think of their little miserable faces, wondering why I'm playing at home with no strikers and admiring the grass grow. Who wouldn't want that?"
eng Stephen
Главный администратор
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> Четверг Август 18 - 14:59, Отредактирован Четверг Август 18 - 15:04
Going down and possibly quitting rocking soccer if anyone want's this team make your request's via PM's and when it happens i'll try and arrange giving you the club,

but treat your PM as a application I will if I do leave, I'll only give this club to the best candidate I don't want to see my club go the way my sister's one did with lots of new managers coming in and a drop form league 1 to to league 3. I want to know for sentimental reasons that the club is in good hands
jp Natsumi
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-08-08
my Kesvick >> Четверг Август 18 - 16:17
:(
my Kesvick
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-08-06
eng Cloughie >> Четверг Август 18 - 19:52
@ Stephen are you sure you are not at Sherwood Forest watching the grass grow? It has been exciting especially when the grass blows in the wind
eng Cloughie
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Stephen >> Пятница Август 19 - 14:41
@Cloughie - wind? I'm not letting the spectators have the thrill of that. They'll have nothing to look forward to next season otherwise...
eng Stephen
Главный администратор
eng Seaburn Beach
my Kesvick >> Суббота Август 20 - 14:39
I'd love to get out of the relegation zone, as it were. I would love Natsumi to do the same too, but it's probably not happening.

I can't see myself beating Chelsea FC. Natsumi has a game against Liverpool City. Unless both teams throw it...then we can start thinking about it.
my Kesvick
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-08-06
eng Stephen >> Воскресенье Август 21 - 20:26
A tame end to the season, then, with all of the positions that matter being decided with a game still to play.

Congrats to Kezza on yet another league title, but commiserations to SuffolkSaddler whose nearly 20 season stint in the top flight has come to an end, not that he seems to be logging in very much these days.

Natsumi and Kesvick - all the best in the playoffs. There's still plenty to play for yet!
eng Stephen
Главный администратор
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> Понедельник Август 22 - 15:51
Worse ever finish, and yup I feeling same way as Dragontao, My sister left her team after relegation and instantly regretted it so I may stick around a little longer and see how I feel but i'm spending less and less time here and not enjoying it when I am here so quitting is going to be on the cards, i think the new system is over complicating things and if anything it's probably the reason why i'm 3rd from bottom instead of 4th or 5th bottom like i usually am, game is going against those casual players who log in set formations and log out, and the gap between me and other players is bigger then ever can i beat the championship side I end up facing maybe but what would be the point I'd only finish bottom 3 and possibly even last next season anyway.
jp Natsumi
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-08-08
eng Stephen >> Понедельник Август 22 - 18:45, Отредактирован Понедельник Август 22 - 18:53
50 points. I'd have taken that at the start of the season. What I find odd is that it feels like I've done much better in the second half of the season than I did in the first half, but the difference is only 4 points (1-19 = 23; 20-38 = 27).

Oh, and Honest Steve's is open for business again soon. Get your quality used players here. Near mint condition ;)
eng Stephen
Главный администратор
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> Понедельник Август 22 - 19:24, Отредактирован Понедельник Август 22 - 19:29
Strange season for Strood.. dominating in the league, but useless in all cup competitions... guess I may need some Tournament players in the future!

However with 523m in the bank and still needing nearly 400m more (for Stadium 11) there will be a mass exodus over the next season of MOST of Strood's top prospects
eng Kezza
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-02-07
eng Monk >> Понедельник Август 22 - 20:43
Season 25 Scammonden Daoists review by Monk.

Congratulations to Kezza on another title, many more to come I am sure. Also to Liverpool for his cup win. Goodbye to Suffolk Saddler, and good luck to Natsumi and Kesvick in the play offs. It is very hard being at the bottom season after season, maybe a spell in league 2 can lift the spirits and help managers enjoy life a bit more. It's not all about being in the top flight.

No second season syndrome for the Monks who improved on last season's 14th place by coming 11th this time. At this rate only three more season's until we break into the top 2 (cue belly laughing). On a positive note only four teams lost less matches than us, on a negative note only four teams won less. We finally get to be in the record books (jointly) as the team with the most draws in a top flight season - 19.

Another cup semi-final and heartbreak this time to Liverpool City who went on to lift the trophy. The Abbot's dream of cup glory denied for another season.

Congratulations to the ageing David Attenborough whose tally of 16 clean sheets earned him the runners up award for league 1's goalkeeper of the year award. In keeping with previous awards the Abbot has commissioned a new wing to the museum to commemorate this. Unfortunately Brother Attenborough broke the news to the local press, against protocol. The rumour is that the bronze statue in the museum will be of him picking the ball out of the net. Don't mess with the Abbot.

He is very forward-looking though, is the Abbot. Most clubs (though not Liverpool) have a badge, but we are the first to announce a club motto. Hopefully this will catch on to such an extent that Vincent will incorporate it into the badge. There were a number of mottos rejected by our fans in the public vote such as Monkman donec moriamur (Monkman till I die), Apud nos cicero (In the Abbot we trust) and Calicem aut mortem (Cup glory or death). In the end the locals chose:

"Superbia In Mundi Pretium"

which as anyone with an 'O' level in Latin will tell you translates as "Pride in Clean Sheets". Rather appropriate for celibate monks, I feel.

No £500 million to spend for me, but maybe enough for the odd modest purchase. Thanks for another enjoyable season,
best wishes,
Monk
eng Monk
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists