Лига Англия Сезон 60 [2]

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Match Day 3 (5)

eng Bolly >> Понедельник Сентябрь 7 - 12:07
Stoke Town V Arsenal 2014

This was to be an interesting game, both managers had tried ot sign Robin Ibrahimovic on loan. Arsenal had been succesfull and so far it had shown to be a decent signing.

Scoring his first goal in the open day of the season.

Today, it was written on the wall that he would score, and of course he did, after just 10 minutes, Srećko Lesandrić providing a great assist.

Both teams came out of the blocks looking determined, and even after the goal was scored, they looked quite even, untill that was. Lesandric made his second game changing contribution by gettign sent off for a needless foul on Stoke Towns Mutlu.

The game changed for sure, it took just 4 minutes, for the game to be 1 -1 , coming from Arsenals experienced defender Micha Alter, who put the ball in his own net, under pressure.

Four minutes later, Aittoniemi made it 2 - 1 for the home side, thats how it stayed untill half time.

Stokes half time talk was easy, simply keep it up, and keep putting the presure on, and so they did. taking just 90 seconds of the second half for Dessalegne to make it 3 - 1 and surely end this game as a competition.

Town were not happy to end it there, with Dessalegne making it 4 - 1 before the news got worse for Arsenal with super star Ibrahimovic being stretchered off.

Final score Stoke Town 4 Aresenal 2014 1
eng Bolly
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-10-25
eng Cloughie >> Понедельник Сентябрь 7 - 12:48
ohh injured for 11 days i bet that put a smile on your face!
eng Cloughie
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Bolly >> Понедельник Сентябрь 7 - 12:55
not really, never nice getting long injuries.

Relief it wasnt one of my players though.
eng Bolly
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-10-25
eng Cloughie >> Понедельник Сентябрь 7 - 14:32
The Hoodies picked up their first points of the season at the expense of Imperial FC. It was an exciting game that saw 4 goals and 2 red cards, a debut for Vítor Rodrigues and frantic gestures from the Hoodies manager all aimed at the referee and his decisions!
eng Cloughie
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Hongda >> Понедельник Сентябрь 7 - 17:36
It was a nightmare. My best forward R.Ibrahimovic injured for 11 days....And my best midfield was sent off....I should have won my third game...

Congrats Bolly's Stoke Town.
eng Hongda
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2014-08-14