Лига Индия Сезон 48

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 77 (12)

in viktor >> Воскресенье Декабрь 3 - 04:50, Отредактирован Вторник Декабрь 5 - 16:45

Season7 6 Round up

After their initial loss to Mohan Bagan in the early season in season 76 , FC Ulhasnagar's defense took care of business and conceded no goals the rest of the season and helped FC Ulhasnagar win the League. Mohan Bagan took the other Champions League berth, finishing second in the League. Goal Diggers,Bengaluru FC and FC Nagercoil earned entries into the Asian League. Inazuma staved off the competition in the early third of the season and qualified for the final berth in the season. 

The relegation battle was intense with the final few weeks seeing as many as four teams in the relegation spots. All four teams fought hard but in the end the final dice roll meant Baahubali got rlegated but with the core of their team being young they should be back stronger next season. 

Pre-Season pitter patter

The off season transfer window has been fairly quiet with just Inazuma and Nepal Police Club getting players for the future.

Looking Forward 

Inazuma plays the first international match for an Indian club this season in the Asian League on Dec 05 and are expected to get past their opponent Thila. Bengaluru FC join them in Asian League QR#2 and Goal Diggers start their Asian League campaign at the Groups stage. Mohan Bagan and FC Ulhasnagar start their Champions league campaigns in the Qr#2 and the Pre-Group-stage Playoffs respectively. 

★ FC Nagercoil also start their Asian League  campaign in QR#1 , speaking of which can someone remind Tamil_an and Ashmark to login

in viktor
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> Среда Декабрь 20 - 19:56

Asian league it is this season. Good chances to get max points there.

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in viktor >> Пятница Декабрь 22 - 17:20

35 shots at goal. 11 on target. That was an excellent match between FC Ulhasnagar and Mohun Bagan today that got decided by a last minute penalty conversion by Harmendra Varganti. Great Job guys!!

in viktor
Продвинутый
in Air FC
in viktor >> Пятница Декабрь 22 - 20:52, Отредактирован Пятница Декабрь 22 - 20:52

Just realized FC Nagercoil is really close to becoming a bot team 

in viktor
Продвинутый
in Air FC
in Keju >> Суббота Декабрь 23 - 05:23

Nope, shouldn't happen for a while. He still has his VIP as indicated by his 2nd team

in Keju
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
be Bartje_vM >> Суббота Декабрь 23 - 17:31

I DO get why people are losing their interest for this game. No new evolutions and very slow progress possible. On the other hand: to keep going only logging in once in a week is actually enough.

be Bartje_vM
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in Arko >> Воскресенье Декабрь 24 - 10:52

Agree Bartje...

in Arko
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
be Bartje_vM >> Четверг Декабрь 28 - 20:01

RIP Nagercoil :-(

be Bartje_vM
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
be Eckhart >> Воскресенье Декабрь 31 - 08:47

Indeed RIP :(

In AL 18/18 and onwards to the next round. Opponent is weaker so we have big chances to advance again!

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
in FC Ulhasnagar
in viktor >> Понедельник Январь 1 - 07:23

Great run Eckhart and good luck!

Once I stop logging in periodically, I forget. So I am not surprised the team lost its manager

In a related note New manager has starte managing the club - fingers crossed

in viktor
Продвинутый
in Air FC
np rabin >> Понедельник Январь 15 - 18:18, Отредактирован Понедельник Январь 15 - 18:36

I haven't been all that active this season but got a scrappy win today, thanks to my mistake at not moving my wingbacks to the wings after selecting the 14

It's sad to see Nagercoil and Tamil_an gone.

Good to see a new manager take over . Welcome Timmyh!! Hopefully you stay longer than the two seasons you have at other clubs. :-)

Edit: Also welcome back Baahubali !!

np rabin
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2021-08-08
in Nepal Police Club
be Eckhart >> Понедельник Январь 22 - 19:07

onwards to the new season! I think i will drop my second team because i feel i am losing interest in the game. I do want to keep the main team since its a life work ;)

Also i don't want to put too much money in this game anymore considering its not getting improved anymore.

I am considering to upgrade to TA as soon as i get a bit more money. i feel it should be possible to maintain it!

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
in FC Ulhasnagar