Лига Индия Сезон 50

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

NT Manager Election (9)

in Arko >> Понедельник Июнь 23 - 02:53
So,who's competeing in Elections???
in Arko
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
in Mr. Arpit >> Понедельник Июнь 23 - 06:50
maybe viktor, altough anyone can participate as long you have a vip voucher.
in Mr. Arpit
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-09
in Thundering Pune
in Arko >> Понедельник Июнь 23 - 14:28
that's a bad rule...
in Arko
Продвинутый
in Mohun Bagan
in viktor >> Понедельник Июнь 23 - 16:58
I couldn't agree more
in viktor
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> Понедельник Июнь 23 - 17:12, Отредактирован Понедельник Июнь 23 - 17:15
I can sort of offer a compromise.
If you guys want, we can conduct an election of our own on the side and if I contest and win the elections, I'll set tactics, select players the way the winner of "our elections" wants me to(so long as the selection is within the rules)? Will those elections be fair? I donot know. How will we do it- secret ballot or open voting? I donot know. What should be the condition for candidature? yep you guessed it I do not know :-D So there are a lot of ifs and buts there but we can do it if we need to since its a smallish community right now.

The other option we can elect a committee of 3-4 candidates who will confer before each match/selection spell.
Its something you guys will have to decide if we want to to do etc.
in viktor
Продвинутый
in Air FC
in Arko >> Вторник Июнь 24 - 10:23
my idea is => we can discuss before every match that who should play in the match & NT manager will select them...but before that we have to know if anyone interested in this managerial position...what do u say victor???
in Arko
Продвинутый
in Mohun Bagan
in Sri Vatsav >> Среда Июнь 25 - 19:09
committee sounds good but don't know how it will work
in Sri Vatsav
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-03-26
in viktor >> Понедельник Июнь 30 - 23:50, Отредактирован Понедельник Июнь 30 - 23:51
So lets give the committee thing a soft start.

This is the shortlist
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-in/shortlist

I have selected the team I think should be on for the 2 interland matches we play. The goal is just to get enough experience while trying to get any points we can.
The next selection will be in week 2 of next season. We do not have any official matches scheduled between now and then. (I think we will have played just 1 official match at the very most by then - can someone find out?)

Does any of you think someone else should be on the team and why?
Reply here if you wish to discuss with everyone or send me a message.
in viktor
Продвинутый
in Air FC
in Arko >> Вторник Июль 1 - 04:39
plz. start a new topic viktor... :-)
in Arko
Продвинутый
in Mohun Bagan