Лига Индия Сезон 50

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 67 (38)

in tAmi!_an >> Четверг Июль 14 - 04:03

This season is messed up for me .... I got couldn't be active in transfer window .... I forgot to loan out many players.... And my starting 11 looks very weak this season especially midfield .... But on positive side I have made 2/3 of the money required for stadium 11 upgrade 

in tAmi!_an
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2021-01-31
in Anant >> Понедельник Июль 18 - 07:18

It's totally crazy, my club got to the semi-finals of the u-21 tournament WITHOUT AN ACTUAL GOALKEEPER.

in Anant
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2020-02-28
in Inazuma XI
be Eckhart >> Понедельник Июль 18 - 08:49, Отредактирован Понедельник Июль 18 - 11:50

https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/info/player-2588077

My newest ST, future striker of the team.µ

Update:

Lol Anant, thats really good actually. Hope you will get a GK in the near future for your youth team.

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Keju >> Среда Июль 20 - 09:02

Just wow! eckhart what a pull

in Keju
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
in Amal >> Четверг Июль 21 - 16:43, Отредактирован Четверг Июль 21 - 17:27

My  defenders crashed out of the Cup . It looks like they all wanted a vacation. Congrats dwapar and FC Bahubali on moving to the next round.

Great find Eckhart!!

This was a super talent but is patriotic a better attribute for a defender or defensive midfielder than an AM or Forward because he gets boost on more relevant skills if he has more than 1 person from his nation in the playing eleven?

in Amal
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2021-12-25
in Mariners
be Eckhart >> Пятница Июль 22 - 07:32

@Amal:

True, would be more useful for DM but i have already a good DM and i need a striker in my plan so striker it is :D

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Arko >> Пятница Июль 22 - 18:17

2 back to back close losses in AL Groups...

In leagues, I somehow always forget to set orders vs Eckhart...

in Arko
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
in viktor >> Суббота Июль 23 - 08:13, Отредактирован Суббота Июль 23 - 08:15

All the excuses Arko makes after a loss to FC Ulhasnagar lol . 

In all seriousness, I think because the match schedules don't have a constant  cadence, there are always matches where I also forget to set orders.... I try to overcome that by setting tactics for a few matches in advance but I still have matches every season  where the assistant not manager set tactics. 

in viktor
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> Суббота Июль 23 - 08:25, Отредактирован Суббота Июль 23 - 08:27

@Amald if I may say so, Specials are a nice way to put players in positions but like Eckhart said you should put players in positions you need them in and then worry about specials. Also Patriotic is a very versatile special. For example if Eckhart plays Nélson Viveiros as forward with 10 Indian players, he gets the same bonus as Poacher(or even Long Shots+Selfish in my opinion) 

in viktor
Продвинутый
in Air FC
in Arko >> Суббота Июль 23 - 08:43

@viktor

Yeah as the matches are scheduled every day, I forget to set orders sometimes...

in Arko
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
in dwapar >> Вторник Июль 26 - 21:28, Отредактирован Вторник Июль 26 - 21:29

It is really strange that ,at home I am able to win 2-1 from thundering pune but lost by 4-0 in away match .I am not disheartened with loss but 4-0 is bit too much .

Anyone has any explaination ?

in dwapar
Начинающий
Зарегистрировано2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
be Eckhart >> Среда Июль 27 - 17:21

Whats better than receiving one supertalent? yes thats right,  a second supertalent right after the first one.

https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/info/player-2593174

Think ill make a AM of him ;)

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
in FC Ulhasnagar
in viktor >> Четверг Июль 28 - 18:38, Отредактирован Четверг Июль 28 - 18:39

@dwapar  the goal keeper  and fatigue  - you played in the cup match before the match at Pune.- are the 2 reasons I can think of. IMo if you have a great  goal keeper it  helps with Scoring goals in some matches 

Nice @ Eckhart .... When it rains it pours :-)

in viktor
Продвинутый
in Air FC
in Amal >> Суббота Июль 30 - 14:44, Отредактирован Суббота Июль 30 - 14:46

The good thing about this midseason transfer market was I managed to sell a few players. I have replacedKarl Stadelman my Goalie with a much less experienced guy but the good thing probably is that he is young. Most of the money from the players sales went into buying him. So there was not enough time or cash left to find replacement for defenders who will retire this season. There is enough money left to upgrade  two levels of the office or more levels of museum as I wait for the board's permission to build next stadium level. Do players in the youth center get training points if they are not promoted or do their skills increase?

Congrats Eckhart Whom did you have to bribe to get 2 good STs in a row ;-) We are almost at the two-thirds mark of the season and it looks like FC Ulhasnagar is on track for another 200goal season.

in Amal
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2021-12-25
in Mariners
be Bartje_vM >> Воскресенье Июль 31 - 16:56

@Amal: I do think that they get some training points, but I think it's less than if you promote them and let them play games (U21).

I am expecting my superpull very soon. I have some secret hopes that it will last a little longer so that I can upgrade my youth facility just before ;-)

Happy with this season and happy with my 2nl goalie. It's a backup safety when the first (loaned) one would get injured. This season is safe with Delhi sacking, but next seasons will be hard :-)

be Bartje_vM
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2