Лига Индия Сезон 50

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 71 (29)

in viktor >> Воскресенье Февраль 12 - 09:13, Отредактирован Воскресенье Февраль 12 - 09:49

Oh wow both those teams have  two ~30 * strikers. My entire XI adds up to 60 stars - we would have conceded 20+ goals  with zero passes completed

Yippee we won vs Bhutan and are top of the qualification table for a few hours at least 

in viktor
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> Четверг Февраль 23 - 04:27

Good Luck on Asian League R32 Eckhart..... Tough opponent but I think you have a good chance to advance 

in viktor
Продвинутый
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> Пятница Февраль 24 - 07:10

We started off well but eventually his team had way more quality than mine. So will be the final game tomorrow.

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Amal >> Суббота Февраль 25 - 16:06

Tough luck Fc Ulhasnagar!

BBtw I have seen that a lot of you guys use "play to win" every match. The help files talk about the bonus you get when you are 2 goals ahead. Is that bigger than settle for draw where the defensive bonus starts after 1 goal? Or do you select "play to win" because it sounds cooler hehe jks

in Amal
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2021-12-25
in Mariners
be Eckhart >> Воскресенье Февраль 26 - 08:01

After the 1-4 loss, i decided to take a b team on the pitch to give them some extra XP.

Next season better as we say ;) I only need to replace 2 defenders in coming transfer period but i have two youngsters who are able to take up the challenge.

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Amal >> Понедельник Март 6 - 05:30

We had a not too great season in /league 2 where we lost a match and drew a couple of matches. Also two defender in the lineup works only if your team is much better than the opponents when it comes to overall team rating.My guess is the teams average value stars is used to add to the individual One vs one skills. Someone more experienced can probably confirm or deny it

I m glad I will be back to playing human managers next season

in Amal
Продвинутый
in Mariners
in Amal >> Понедельник Март 6 - 05:32, Отредактирован Вторник Март 7 - 06:12

Congratulations Eckhart on winning the league and national cup

and super cup

And u21 cup

When you play u21 champions league do you get to play players who played previous season in u21 cup but are 22 yo in the current season?

in Amal
Продвинутый
in Mariners
be Eckhart >> Вторник Март 7 - 17:57

@amal:

Thanks! No, each season the U-21 players are determined. Players have to be 21 or younger at the first day of the new season to be alowed to play.

About the tacts, i don't know that much about the stars and how its adding up. As far as i experience, individual skill of players is more important and a GK counts as two players. So investing in a good GK helps a lot in obtaining results.

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
in FC Ulhasnagar
in tAmi!_an >> Суббота Март 11 - 03:20

Man my team can't score goals 55 goals only for the whole season

in tAmi!_an
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2021-01-31
be Bartje_vM >> Суббота Март 11 - 15:11

55 goals and 62 points, nicely done! ;-)

be Bartje_vM
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in Keju >> Воскресенье Март 12 - 05:57

another decent season for us. Im happy at where we are right now. Need to go on another season of earning money.within the next 10 seasons I hope to make another run for the league :)

in Keju
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
be Bartje_vM >> Воскресенье Март 12 - 09:05

I ended up a bit higher than estimated when I decided halfway to let go some older players. For next season I think I will relegate to second division. I will give older youth players the chance to play the A-games, so I won't make any transfers. The goal is to go upgrade next: training, youth, health, then stadium. I now have a third of the amount of money that is needed to upgrade to 10. That may sound as not much, but I am glad with this 'cheaply' runnen season.

be Bartje_vM
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in viktor >> Воскресенье Март 12 - 17:15

The world cup qualifications started with a loss to Australia but I think there is a huge disparity between our team and theirs to actually get a different result. The other two teams in our qualification group give us a better chance at a better result.

in viktor
Продвинутый
in Air FC
in viktor >> Воскресенье Март 12 - 20:57

We have 27arub , 6 karod , 40lakhs (aka 27 billion 64 million) Rupees which is enough to start level 10 stadium construction but we spend 40 million more than we make per day, so I have delay the start till I can sell some players or tickets ....so I think I will try and stay away from bidding for players

in viktor
Продвинутый
in Air FC