Лига Индия Сезон 50

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 67 (38)

in Anant >> Понедельник Август 1 - 13:43

@amal personally, I think buying an old goalie with good enough blocking and keeping him for 4 or maybe 5 seasons and then moving on to the next one because our training complexes aren't strong enough to produce enough training points necessary for a very good young keeper to grow. What are everyone's thoughts on this?

in Anant
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2020-02-28
in Inazuma XI
be Eckhart >> Понедельник Август 1 - 16:07

Hard to say to be honnest. Depends a lot on your season goals. If you aim to stay in first div with no ambitions for continental football, you might be ok with the keeper. if you aim on getting continental football, its better to look out on the transfer market and buy something of 14 stars.

If i recall well, at the end of the end season transfer period, you can buy 34-36 year old keepers with great vallues for like 30. You can use them a few seasons and sell the mat the bank for 22 mil so you lose basically 8 mil for a few seaons. Way more interesting than renting players, right?

In my experience, the keeper is the most important player in the team.

But again, it all depends on your ambitions. If you wanna keep upgrading facilities and play between place 7-11, than you don't need to invest too much in great players because your aim is to avoid place 12. On the other hand, if you like to play for the continental spots, than you need to invest in players.

I always went for upgrading facilities and started investing in players and training/youth facilities when i had the max stadion. Its a slow approach but i enjoy now the benefits of it.

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Keju >> Вторник Август 2 - 13:44

"In my experience, the keeper is the most important player in the team."

This is facts. In the seasons i wanted to be competitive i spent a lot on a good gk(probably overpaid).

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1540825/employment

obviously dont go so drastic but you can get very good keepers for cheap especially the older ones.

in Keju
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
in viktor >> Суббота Август 6 - 05:17

I agree a goal keeper is probably one of the 3;most if not the most player on your team. If i  had enough cash to compete in international competition, I would chase a goalkeeper 

in viktor
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> Вторник Август 16 - 19:00

And with a 5-0 victory over Bahrein we end our WC qualifier. All in all we won against the easiest opponent but we lost against the equal and the strongest opponent. Next campaign, Shrikant will has the skill requiered to compete properly

The 2-1 victory against Cyprus is also nice today. Recent result look more and more promising with the national team.

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
in FC Ulhasnagar
in dwapar >> Среда Август 17 - 04:34

What are the chances of NT team this time ??

in dwapar
Начинающий
Зарегистрировано2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
be Eckhart >> Среда Август 17 - 16:21

Well if we have a keeper with 20 stars, and a good draw, i think we might advance through the first qualify round. Like this time, Japan was out of our league but against Buthan we had chances. Sadly we didnt had the luck.

The good thing is that we are still getting stronger and stronger while other nations are hanging on the same level or are dropping.

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
in FC Ulhasnagar
be Eckhart >> Суббота Август 20 - 11:08

update, another fine 0-2 victory over Libya. (nr 72, we are nr 132). Happy with this result, lets hope we can continue the upward line in results.

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
in FC Ulhasnagar