Лига Индия Сезон 52

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Chennai City FC News :shark: (6)

in Kp >> Среда Апрель 3 - 02:45

Welcome everyone,

This is news page of Chennai City FC . As the club has been taken over by a new manager he has completed 3 matches till now ( 1w,1d,1L)

As the club now don't have many good players and the manager missed the transfer window the club board has set a target of top 6 finish this season 

From the fans point of view they were really happy after 1st win against Legendary club mohun bagun still the draw against  jodhpur city in home made fans little bit sad 

And cup draw against Bangalore city FC has shocked fans still manger has told fans anyway we have to face tough teams in tournament 

And the fans are really pissed about not having a u21 squad 

_ Chennai city FC News department 

in Kp
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2018-05-10
in Kp >> Пятница Апрель 5 - 08:02

Latest news 

Chennai city FC knocked out of cup in round 2 by Bengaluru FC 4-0 it was a heavy defeat for the club and fans are really sad after that defeat after 2 league defeats this is their 3rd defeat

in Kp
Новичок
in Keju >> Пятница Апрель 5 - 11:12

in real life chennai city fc knocked out bfc in the super cup

in Keju
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
in Kp >> Суббота Апрель 6 - 00:24

Yup It was an awesome match...... They proved I league teams are equal to isl teams... I wish the merger happens and Indian league will be more awesome... And I could have a Chennai derby :grin:

in Kp
Новичок
in Arko >> Воскресенье Апрель 7 - 13:42

ISL without the big Kolkata clubs is nothing...

in Arko
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
be Eckhart >> Вторник Апрель 9 - 19:53

Hehe lovely page! Interesting to read, thanks KP, always good to see some activity on this forum

be Eckhart
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar