Лига Нигерия Сезон 29

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Season 35 up and running... (51)

ng Sonic >> Четверг Декабрь 21 - 11:28, Отредактирован Пятница Декабрь 22 - 18:47
Thanks don-x....this game is very funny..a draw and a cleansheet against magic box when my defense has been giving away free goals in every game..i tweaked my tactics a little bit but i did not expect it to work at all..

@london..hope you Saw that
ng Sonic
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> Пятница Декабрь 22 - 18:48
Another 3-0 bashing against kitchee my regular customer
ng Sonic
Продвинутый
ng Sonicstar fc
ng tonero >> Четверг Декабрь 28 - 17:18

Xup guys I can see you guys are doing well. 

ng tonero
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2014-03-09
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> Суббота Декабрь 30 - 09:54
weldone tonero.

Naija boyz lacking experience in champions league, and was demolished 3-0 by ajax few days ago, they can't play two matches a day against tough opponents.
forgot to set lineup buy those selected by my assistance got a valued 3points with a 1-0 home win against calabar fc.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-06-27
ng ¤_Respect °II° Davo_¤
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> Понедельник Январь 1 - 07:03
manage to draw against magicbox 2-2, it was the poor draws this season that left us out of the title race.
Продвинутый
ng ¤_Respect °II° Davo_¤
ng tonero >> Среда Январь 3 - 06:48

Xup y are you guys not doing well in the continent. 

ng tonero
Новичок
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> Среда Январь 3 - 07:15, Отредактирован Среда Январь 3 - 11:26
@tonero my group is damn tough, my squad is weak I need a 14* players in 3 positions one forward and one mid..

My team is stupid lost against kitchee fc yesterday I was totally pissed off, won against permanent legend today makes no sense, I should have top this league with many points.

Hope my young stars can win the u21 youth cup .

I don't want to waste my money trying to be better than magicbox, p-legend, galaxy, or kitchee in the league now, because they all have 200k capacity stadium and can build top end facilities without difficulty and still pass me in future, so I will drop low now and join them when they start building, starting the catch afresh.. even ajax is already building YA2
So don't mind my down fall in league friends...

Ebonyi angel vs sonicstars fc, great match, even though I miss it live.
Продвинутый
ng ¤_Respect °II° Davo_¤
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> Среда Январь 3 - 12:43
we just cruse Ajax Amsterdam in the cup, despite missing our best (midfielder) we dominated the match, my strikers knew we were fighting to revenge the 3-0 defeat in the league..
we were leading in half time, before they equalize but we strike two times to lead with 3-1 up, only for my Gk to score an own goal, but it was a great way to revenge our defeat..
Believe me am not too excited because the two more tough teams will be drawn against me. I know this game..
Magicbox..
Permanent legend..
Up next in the quarter final..
Продвинутый
ng ¤_Respect °II° Davo_¤
ng Sonic >> Четверг Январь 4 - 08:48
Sorry guys. i've nt been very active

i lost to naija boys and ebonyi angels. things have been going up and down but we'll scale through
ng Sonic
Продвинутый
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> Четверг Январь 4 - 22:12
welcome back to forum bro.
First victory in the CL open up a chance of playing in the african league next round.
Продвинутый
ng ¤_Respect °II° Davo_¤
ng tonero >> Пятница Январь 5 - 07:32

just got a draw against a tough team, but I was really disappointed not to get d maximum point after going 3 goals up, d promotion fight is really tough lots of good teams down here. 

ng tonero
Новичок
ng tonero >> Пятница Январь 5 - 07:33

This new rules on players has made it easy for small teams to get good players. 

ng tonero
Новичок
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> Понедельник Январь 8 - 06:44
cup semi final archived, finals likely, due to my semi final opponent.
U21 youth cup final archived. Runners up likely because opponent is tough and is playing at home.
crashed out of CL group stage
League games out of control, hope to archive top3.
Building my YA2, maybe fa1 will be next.
I have lost the chance of winning the league when I drop points against rivals, like kitchee, galaxy, and stupidly milan in a frustrating manner.
Продвинутый
ng ¤_Respect °II° Davo_¤
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> Понедельник Январь 8 - 09:10
we have perfectly revenge the 3-0 defeat at the hand of ajax by knocking them out of the national cup and u21 youth cup.
Easy league win today, as our youth players enjoy playing time,
Preparing for tomorrow tough game already.
Продвинутый
ng ¤_Respect °II° Davo_¤
ng tonero >> Понедельник Январь 8 - 16:05
Our ranking in Africa is definitely going to drop.
ng tonero
Новичок