Лига Того Сезон 62

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

ITLN (3)

us tango >> Четверг Сентябрь 5 - 18:00
International Togo League News
September 5 2013 exert from the Daily Toger

Futball season is almost upon us here at the daily toger we will be running a 7 part series into the upcoming season including team news through out the season. Today in the first instalment is hard knocks i sit down with the manager of the atakapme devil donkeys. Coach Jubrecka Bugonga 3 year coach and son of hall of fame sports cast announcer Gugu Marsovinavich. "So coach how does it feel 2 only win 3 games last year".
Gugu- real? your going 2 open with that question? Well it doesnt feel good thats for sure but we have a deeply dedicated scouting and developmental program with a tremendous orginization dedicated 2 getting better.
"Well there is allways next year as they say isnt that right coach".
Gugu-Is that even a question?
" Tell is coach for all your fans and loyal evil asses everywhere give us a li bit about your players who you see stepping up 2 erase last season from the record books"?
Gugu- Well no matter what we do this year even if we win it all it wont change what happened last season my guys played hard not 2 take anything away from them but we are building for the future but that is not 2 take anything away from any of the other clubs last year there was some rly great games and teams".
gugu- As far as my team goes we have a mix of vets who are battle hardened and young up and coming players.
"Yes coach about that over the off season there was reports of in house fights, bar fights, and all out brawls in public places what the heck is going on with your team? and should the pubic stay inside on game days?
Gugu- Hey boys will be boys we dont condone any seedy behavior we dont like how fans get all the glory for fights after games my guys like 2 be there brawling.

"So this team rly doesnt care about futball and are all brawlers raised on the streets i think we get the point coach good luck in the upcomming season hopefully you can keep your team out of trouble".
Gugu-...phone hangs up dial tone

"It was later in the day it was reported that Ndri and amiott the star players for the old brayers where seen definding themselves against 22 masked LOMO # 7 supporters.
us tango
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-28
us tango >> Четверг Сентябрь 5 - 18:03
if anyone would like me 2 do a interview with your club let me know
this is just for fun trying 2 think of soemthing 2 get everyone more involved
us tango
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-28
tg Oogie Man >> Суббота Октябрь 19 - 03:44
hit me up with some questions id love to interview
tg Oogie Man