Лига Соединённые Штаты Сезон 31

Форум: Форум Лиги rss-feed

Обсудите вашу лигу, кто будет фаворитом на победу в лиге в этом сезоне? Кто будет повышен / понижен, какая ситуация в кубке?

Вернуться к списку форумов

Second Teams (54)

us cdowne >> Среда Январь 17 - 14:05

My Costa Rican team recently won it's 4th U21 cup in 6 seasons.  Hopefully that translates into some continental tournaments soon and regularly.  

Costa Rica has had a couple of strong managers leave in recent weeks.  If anyone is interested in a second team, come to Costa Rica.  There are currently two open teams in the top division.  If you have frustrations with the game, it is fun to beat Vincent in league play.  

us cdowne
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us Mike >> Среда Январь 17 - 21:46

Nice job cdowne.  Hope to make it up to you in League 1 next season.  Agree with your sentiments - Costa Rica managers are some of the more notable ones on forums etc.   

us Mike
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us Dences >> Четверг Январь 25 - 00:52

I'm really happy with my 2nd team's season even if it doesn't look that impressive. Although I'm only in Netherlands 4.1, for the first time, my entire roster is 100% homegrown (1 starter bonus player & the rest are from my youth center). They managed to finish 3rd with the top midfielder in assists, 2 forwards tied for 3rd in goals & the number 2 goalie in clean sheets. I'm really enjoying my experiment to see how this team can grow w/o purchasing any players.

us Dences
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2014-03-13
us Ulysses >> Суббота Февраль 24 - 02:53, Отредактирован Суббота Февраль 24 - 02:54

Nearly halfway into this season, my second team has been first place in the U.S. Virgin Islands for a few weeks.  Apart from signing 2 players to loans (both relatively mediocre players from my primary team), I didn't really do much in the last offseason since I was saving money for stadium 9.

us Ulysses
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
se Bjorn >> Пятница Март 9 - 01:06

My second team in Sweden looks good for winning promotion to the top flight after being relegated last year. Also made it to the SF in the National cup where I lost in penalties to league leading flying team. So a pretty decent year I think.

se Bjorn
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-08-16
us Ulysses >> Воскресенье Июнь 17 - 03:15

My second team just won its first cup in the US Virgin Islands.  It took penalty kicks and home advantage to come through with the win.  I won by 1 penatly kick, and one of the three penalty kicks was scored by my goaltender.  I wish they would give us more control over who to use for all of the penalty kicks.

us Ulysses
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
se Bjorn >> Воскресенье Январь 20 - 16:13

Just won the cup with my second team definitely a proud moment even if it was on penalties 

se Bjorn
Продвинутый
us cdowne >> Воскресенье Январь 20 - 17:06

Congratulations Bjorn.  

It doesn't matter how you get the cup. A cup won on penalties counts the same as winning in regulation. 

us cdowne
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
se Bjorn >> Воскресенье Январь 20 - 18:04

Thanks, now if I can just get my first team to be more competitive in the Cup and league haha

se Bjorn
Продвинутый