Forum: Angleščina rss-feed

To je forum o splošnem pogovoru v jeziku Angleščina. Ko objavljaš v ta forum moraš uporabljati ta jezik. Objave v drugih jezikih so lahko odstranjene brez opozorila. Ta forum vsebuje podrubrike za objave z drugačno tematiko ali namenom. Prosimo objavi napake v rubriko, ki je temu namenjena, obenem pa si vzemi čas in ugotovi kam spadajo katere objave.

Angleščina >> Tekmovanja

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

eng Stephen >> četrtek julij 11 - 18:42

Luxembourg 2-0 Gibraltar. Two goals from Seizinger with assists from both flanks means (I think!) that the NT will have a playoff match to see if we can reach the tournament finals. 19 points from the matches we played in a tough group with games against Germany and Italy. I’m delighted with that. It might be a step too far to qualify but I’ll see what we can do...

eng Stephen
Glavni administrator
Registriran2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
pl marnypopis >> petek julij 12 - 01:10

Well done Stephen. Really proud of national team performance. Unfortunately is hard to produce good enough players in our league.  Hope you will stay around with the team as long as you can. Good luck.

pl marnypopis
Uporabnik
Registriran2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
hu David >> nedelja julij 14 - 07:38

Well done Stephan, good job!
For me with Switzerland was not possible to qualify. I had Spain, France and Romania in my group.
In Lux2 I'm on the top of the table 30:1 goal difference. I see max 4 teams, they could be strong opponent: Bascharage 5, GAE, Luxembourg 7 and Haunstetten...

hu David
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-10-22
hu FK Sopron
it Emanuele >> nedelja julij 14 - 09:23

good walk in Europe. we arrive in Q3 eliminating an Austrian team but I believe that our journey in Europe ends here, given the strength of the rival Portuguese team. to pass two qualifying rounds (without the star to indicate the strongest team) was a great surprise.

it Emanuele
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
pl marnypopis >> ponedeljek julij 15 - 17:09

Well done, bur you.'ve payed the price in the league s little bit I believe.wink

pl marnypopis
Uporabnik
Registriran2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
it Emanuele >> ponedeljek julij 15 - 17:25

yes, but the money for the three Q3 matches in our stadium was convenient. wink

it Emanuele
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
pl marnypopis >> sreda julij 17 - 18:00

What a great victory today.  Way to easy I've expected. Still long way to go,  must stay focus. ;)

pl marnypopis
Uporabnik
Registriran2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
hu David >> četrtek julij 18 - 18:25

10/10 in the second division laughing

hu David
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-10-22
hu FK Sopron
fr Salambaya >> petek julij 19 - 18:44

Great victory for Lux NT against Germany today... Congratulations Stephen :)

For my team, on the top of the league, let's see if I can resist for long, Marnypopis has a really good team.

ps: Well done Alcor !!

fr Salambaya
Uporabnik
Registriran2015-09-30
eng Stephen >> petek julij 19 - 19:02

Thanks! 90 minutes away from a major tournament for the first time in many, many seasons. Had a lot of luck today and will need some more in the return leg!

eng Stephen
Glavni administrator
Registriran2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
hu David >> petek julij 19 - 19:15

I could win vs Germany also with Switzerland. You need to score in Germany, than you are able to qualify.
Thanks Salambaya ;) maybe next season I'm also there. Lux league got really strong!

hu David
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-10-22
hu FK Sopron
hu David >> ponedeljek julij 22 - 19:07

13/13 :D

hu David
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-10-22
hu FK Sopron
pl marnypopis >> ponedeljek julij 22 - 19:57

Congrats. Great effort, super defence;)

pl marnypopis
Uporabnik
Registriran2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
hu David >> torek julij 23 - 06:01

Thanks ^^

hu David
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-10-22
hu FK Sopron
pl marnypopis >> torek julij 23 - 21:04

Stephen, I'm really sorry you couldn't resist advantage from the first leg. Maybe next time;)

pl marnypopis
Uporabnik
Registriran2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg