Forum: Angleščina rss-feed

To je forum o splošnem pogovoru v jeziku Angleščina. Ko objavljaš v ta forum moraš uporabljati ta jezik. Objave v drugih jezikih so lahko odstranjene brez opozorila. Ta forum vsebuje podrubrike za objave z drugačno tematiko ali namenom. Prosimo objavi napake v rubriko, ki je temu namenjena, obenem pa si vzemi čas in ugotovi kam spadajo katere objave.

Angleščina >> Tekmovanja

Inside Africa - Botswanan Journal (6)

ee Ryan >> torek avgust 22 - 07:57

Well,

As some might know, some not, I'll do an indtroduction. I played this game 2014-2015 very short time when I didn't pay much attention to it. When I came back last year I made quick progression in Estonia, but didn't have enough time, and played my cards wrong. I always wanted to be a manager in africa, therefore I took a on a new challenge, in Botswana. Their premier league is tough, top 5 is hard to break through. I took on a club from scratch to build ot after my own view.

First season I finished 6th. Basically right after all the main guys. This is the journal of my progression and stories from africa.

ee Ryan
Novinec
Registriran2016-07-25
ee Ryan >> torek avgust 22 - 08:01, Spremenjen torek avgust 22 - 10:26

22-08-17

Today will be the last game in our colors for Mobi Danfakha. The 31yo has stated he would like to play somewhere else, possibly in a lower league. The Guinean superman has scored over 150 goals for us in 145 appearances.

Testing younger lineups. The goalkeeper issue is still a problem, scouts center level being 2, can't expand areas to search loans either. I planned to lead my club on a Stadium+Transfers+TG way. No use of intercepting the U21 league with 3* talents.

Scouted some african leagues to see who might be my opponents in African league Q1. Most of the teams have full 8-10* players and excellent youth system. Will be troubling.

UPDATE: Interesting friendly against city rival who plays in 2nd division. We won 8-2 but unsurely. Danfakha scored a goal, which will be the last benchmark of his career.

ee Ryan
Novinec
Registriran2016-07-25
ee Ryan >> sreda avgust 23 - 16:54

23-08-2017

Great game in a friendly against lower divison side. Our new Ukrainian defender showed great steadyness, and we didn't give them any shots. 5-0 to us. We are expanding scout's reach to the Americas, for more english speaking market.

ee Ryan
Novinec
Registriran2016-07-25
ee Ryan >> petek avgust 25 - 07:19

25-08-2017

The African League draw is made. We will play with Angolan club Luau in the Q1. They are in our strength category, we have to try hard to still win them. Great friendly results from yesterday, we managed to draw with a strong Chinese 5th division side 2-2 with a younger line-up. Looking forward to upgrade stadium soon.

ee Ryan
Novinec
Registriran2016-07-25
ee Ryan >> ponedeljek avgust 28 - 06:53, Spremenjen ponedeljek avgust 28 - 13:26

28-08-2017

Update as somewhy our thread was moved to competitions, although I dissect various subjects, odd. Anyways, great result yesterday, our new defender Nikitins opened his tally. We are meeting Luau in 2 days, and on paper we are still very equal sides. Draw at home wouldn't be enough, so we must fine-tune our tactics. Meanwhile we are still planning to upgrade youth academy and upgrading stadium will have to wait til next season.

ee Ryan
Novinec
Registriran2016-07-25
ee Ryan >> torek avgust 29 - 14:40

29-08-2017

My first game leading a club in continental event. Our African League first qualifying round home leg was still pretty good. 1-1 draw with our passive mentality clinching it. Much good words for their old and experienced keeper who managed to keep out many late shots. We have to be on top form and all main team player must play, if we wan't to win or draw on Thursday. We can do it, I know we can.

ee Ryan
Novinec
Registriran2016-07-25