Forum: Angleščina rss-feed

To je forum o splošnem pogovoru v jeziku Angleščina. Ko objavljaš v ta forum moraš uporabljati ta jezik. Objave v drugih jezikih so lahko odstranjene brez opozorila. Ta forum vsebuje podrubrike za objave z drugačno tematiko ali namenom. Prosimo objavi napake v rubriko, ki je temu namenjena, obenem pa si vzemi čas in ugotovi kam spadajo katere objave.

Angleščina >> Pravi nogomet

Latest news: Man Utd sacked Moyes!! (8)

eng Aamirkhan >> torek april 22 - 08:17
David Moyes have been sacked by Man Utd moments ago!!

Man Utd website have confirmed it!!
eng Aamirkhan
Novinec
Registriran2013-06-18
in Mr. Arpit >> torek april 22 - 10:57
YEAH!!!!!!!
MAN UTD GONNA WIN NEXT SEASON!
But David Moyes's reign wasn't bad, but wasn't good either. ;/
in Mr. Arpit
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-12-09
in Thundering Pune
eng Aamirkhan >> torek april 22 - 11:07
I dont think Man Utd will win the league next season! Will be too early. Moyes has completely destroyed the team's confidence and morale.

With new players coming in, it might take time to adapt. We shud go for FA Cup/League cup trophy at least n a top-4 finish.
eng Aamirkhan
Novinec
Registriran2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> torek april 22 - 11:07
AM betting on Liverpool to win the Title for this season and next season too!
eng Aamirkhan
Novinec
Registriran2013-06-18
in Mr. Arpit >> torek april 22 - 15:34
Man Utd can come in atleast top 3 next season, we really want SAF back. He is the one who can make us stable after this season and we can get another manager. But personally I think that a former assistant Manager of Man United must come in. Mike Phelan.
in Mr. Arpit
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-12-09
in Thundering Pune
nz Luke Broadcast >> torek april 22 - 17:36
hahahahahhahahhaha #askphiljones on twitter:

"If you could drop one player from United, how would you tell Cleverley?"
nz Luke Broadcast
Novinec
Registriran2013-09-18
my Kesvick >> sreda april 23 - 03:41
I really think you guys made a mistake with sacking David Moyes. He never had the support of the players to begin with, except for Wayne Rooney. They seemed determined that David Moyes show his credentials first before he manages them, and were reluctant to do anything else otherwise.
my Kesvick
Novinec
Registriran2013-08-06
no Lied >> sreda april 23 - 14:51
That's just a part of the challenge if you want to become a manager at a top club. Football players usually don't know much about anything else than football, they are young, immature and uneducated (for the most part). Ferguson was great at dealing with these types of players, Moyes was not.
no Lied
Novinec
Registriran2013-04-28