Forum: Angleščina rss-feed

To je forum o splošnem pogovoru v jeziku Angleščina. Ko objavljaš v ta forum moraš uporabljati ta jezik. Objave v drugih jezikih so lahko odstranjene brez opozorila. Ta forum vsebuje podrubrike za objave z drugačno tematiko ali namenom. Prosimo objavi napake v rubriko, ki je temu namenjena, obenem pa si vzemi čas in ugotovi kam spadajo katere objave.

Angleščina >> Pravi nogomet

Cristiano Ronaldo - Best player in 2013 (29)

cw HyperInActief >> sreda januar 15 - 12:01
Sir Alex, the golden ball is best player of last year.
Not best player of the 5 years previous of last year.
And even those previous years Christina Ronaldina wasn't the best as Messi beats him with his eyes closed.

He's just an overrated narcist.

I bet, aside from Long, nobody in here ever watched German competition.
I don't like Ribery, but he was an important member of the Bayern München squad that won CL last season.
cw HyperInActief
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-06-16
pt Sir Alex >> sreda januar 15 - 13:08, Spremenjen sreda januar 15 - 13:14
i know ronintje.

i did not say ribery is bad :/ but be good and be important for his team is the same thing to be the best in the world? compulsorily?

sees what i said .. I did not say that ronaldo has always been the best of the world. but he was always better than ribery!
I can not compare ribery to ronaldo and messi :/

but we are talking about the best club of the year or the best player of the year?
pt Sir Alex
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-05-04
de long >> sreda januar 15 - 15:36
player :)
de long
Administrator skupnosti
Registriran2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München
pt Sir Alex >> sreda januar 15 - 15:42
for me the best player was Matic :P
XD tastes are not discussed XD

I understand those who prefer Ribery, and who prefer Messi. these awards are always very manipulated. I do not much care for that too. good it is win the CL :P eheh
pt Sir Alex
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-05-04
de long >> sreda januar 15 - 15:48
yeah :]
de long
Administrator skupnosti
Registriran2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München
no Lied >> sreda januar 15 - 19:36
Here is a list of how player,coaches and journalists voted this year:

http://i.imgur.com/jgA3YrK.jpg

Ronaldo won by a large margin over Messi in Africa, Europe and Oceania. Messi won by a large margin in south America.

Personally I think Ronaldo and Messi is in class of their own, I don't think one is better than the other. One of them might get more goals/assists one season, but that doesn't mean a whole lot in terms of individual ability.
no Lied
Novinec
Registriran2013-04-28
br Christiane >> sreda januar 15 - 22:03
Lied. You are true!
br Christiane
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-12-18
hr EroSt >> četrtek januar 16 - 12:27, Spremenjen četrtek januar 16 - 12:28
Team of the year is quite ridiculous. To put Daniel Alves instead David Alaba is offensive. David Alaba had a great season with Bayern, he had the same contribution to the team like Ribery, Lahma and Neuer, while Alves didn't play at his best. Ramos also didn't deserve to be in the team of the year. He had I can say very good first six months part, but last 4 months he was awful and he would be kicked from the first squad if Varane wasn't injured. Hummels or Subotic deserved that place, and my pick is Hummels. Also Iniesta? Why him when Reus, Schweinsteiger, Goetze had a better season. And these are only the players from the finals that deserves to be instead of Ramos, Alves (especialy) and Iniesta. I can number even more players that had the same season like these three.

When we speak about Ballon d'Oro, Ronaldo deserve it and won it fair and square. This trophy is for the player who played best last season, not who won the most. Ribery had contribution to all Bayern trophies, but he even Ibrahimovic is for me in front of him. He is great player, but he didn't prove me anything so that I can call him the best. Yes, he won 5 trophies last season, but either did Muller, Mandžukić, Robben etc. They won this as a team (and they were and maybe this season too are the best), but Ribery just player his part, nothing more and exceptional than the others in that team.

@ronintje
As soon as I saw name "Christina Ronaldinha" it showed me how disrespectful you are and that with that aditude you are not the person who can judge the best player of the year because you are hater and whatever Ronaldo do for you he will always be nothing. I'm Real Madrid fan, no doubt, but I respect every player from every club, maybe I don't like them, but I have respect and if they deserve something I say it out in the open (like in Ramos case, who is to me one of the best CB-s, but what the showed last season didn't prove me that he deserves his place in team of the season). And just in case, I watch Bundesliga because there are a lot of Croats, Bayern also and I sill have the same opinion, Bayern was the best team, but Ribery wasn't the best player last season, they done it as a team, and that's their power (not individual skill).
hr EroSt
Novinec
Registriran2013-02-07
vu Amun-Ra >> četrtek januar 16 - 14:02, Spremenjen četrtek januar 16 - 14:07
Eat that, Messi! xD

edit: Ronaldo has gone a long way from being the selfish dribbler he was at Man U to a more team-minded player heading goals.

He is great in technique, shooting skill, stamina, speed and game-vision.
vu Amun-Ra
Novinec
Registriran2013-04-09
pt Sir Alex >> četrtek januar 16 - 14:16
messi is much worse physically. but is more genius than ronaldo. but I think it from now on we will see better the difference between the two, due to advancing age. I really like messi and think, ronaldo too cocky, and not like the attitude of the new rich, but that does not enter the accounts for best player of the year. I consider ronaldo, much more complete than messi.
pt Sir Alex
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-05-04
cw HyperInActief >> četrtek januar 16 - 18:05
@EroSt,

I couldn't care less.
cw HyperInActief
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-06-16
hr Marko Bojanović >> petek januar 17 - 17:32
EroSt +1 ;)
hr Marko Bojanović
Novinec
Registriran2013-02-06
hr klokan92 >> petek januar 17 - 20:20
Messi can't score outside penalty area (except from free kicks). Lengths like , 35 meters, are unimaginable for him, but no for CR7. =)

You could say that It is because Messi doesn't need to score outside box, but we all know that those are the best and most beautiful goals in football. And he ain't score one.

Still, best player award should had won player, who won most trophies least year (or at least one. Cristiano Ronaldo should had won this award last year. But last few years this award ceremony has become unrealistic, and its meaning has become questionable...
hr klokan92
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-02-08
si NK Krško
eng Aamirkhan >> ponedeljek januar 27 - 10:24
Mata: Player of the year 2014!
eng Aamirkhan
Novinec
Registriran2013-06-18