Forum: Angleščina rss-feed

To je forum o splošnem pogovoru v jeziku Angleščina. Ko objavljaš v ta forum moraš uporabljati ta jezik. Objave v drugih jezikih so lahko odstranjene brez opozorila. Ta forum vsebuje podrubrike za objave z drugačno tematiko ali namenom. Prosimo objavi napake v rubriko, ki je temu namenjena, obenem pa si vzemi čas in ugotovi kam spadajo katere objave.

Angleščina >> Pravi nogomet

Major League Soccer (388)

ca Alex Seymour >> ponedeljek oktober 31 - 02:35
I take it Sadrudin isn't back from the game yet ;-)
ca Alex Seymour
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Sadrudin >> ponedeljek oktober 31 - 22:16
I came home at about 11 pm last night from Toronto! That game was worth every penny!
ca Sadrudin
Novinec
Registriran2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> ponedeljek oktober 31 - 22:31
Toronto FC was dominating the whole game vs Toronto FC @ BMO Field in their 2-0 win! Toronto FC was getting many chances, while NYCFC may have had 2 or 3 decent chances. I was very angry that the NYCFC players were tripping our players in what may have been a hope of injuring the key players of our team. I find NYCFC is a team that plays dirty, at least against Toronto FC, and tries to injure our best players like they seemed to be doing yesterday. Anyway, it was a bit frustrating in the middle of the first half that it seemed like one of those days, where you have so many chances, but luck is just not with you to finish them, luckily though, in the 84', Jozy Altidore (his real name is actually Josmer Altidore) scores on what you could say his very sloppy defending by NYCFC, when he scored I was screaming my lungs out! And then to top that off, Canadian international, picked up to from the free agents by Toronto FC, the man who is very pacey and likes to "turn on the jets, Tosaint Ricketts scores in the 90', 2 minutes into stoppage time! And my reaction: I screamed the rest of my lungs that were left over! Anyway, amazing performance by the team, winning their second playoff match and first match (in all competitions) vs NYCFC! Go Reds!
ca Sadrudin
Novinec
Registriran2016-06-18
ca Alex Seymour >> torek november 1 - 16:52
I am still stunned that the ref missed Villas kick out. Right in front of him. Does anybody know if he will be banned from the second leg when they review the video?
ca Alex Seymour
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Sadrudin >> torek november 1 - 20:53
I just check on ESPN and David Villa's tackle on Armando Cooper was cleared, so he is allowed to play the second leg. Now I am not sure if that is deserving of a red card, it looked intentional, but it didn't look bad enough to get a red card. I think he should have been fined for it though. Though I think Mikey Lopez should have been sent off for way too many nasty challenges.
ca Sadrudin
Novinec
Registriran2016-06-18
ca Alex Seymour >> sreda november 2 - 21:24
It was a deliberate kick. Anything with intent is a red card, even if it is just a 'hand bag' style slap. Poor referring, but I have come to expect that watching MLS.

They will never send off/punish marquee players in the MLS as marketing the game and selling shirts is more important then sticking to the rules.

Anyhoo, looking forward to Sunday and watching Fat Frank lumber around the pitch and TFC progressing.
ca Alex Seymour
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Sadrudin >> četrtek november 3 - 02:10
I am so glad that Greg Vanney (manager of Toronto FC) is playing the 5-3-2 formation in the playoffs, because I find that 4-4-2 diamond formation wasn't really getting it done for Toronto FC.
ca Sadrudin
Novinec
Registriran2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> četrtek november 3 - 02:22
What do you guys think the 2nd leg playoff scores will be?

Here are the 2nd leg fixtures:

Colorado Rapids vs LA Galaxy (LA leads 0-1)

FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders FC (Sea. leads 0-3)

New York City FC vs Toronto FC (Tor. leads 0-2)

New York Red Bulls vs Montreal Impact (Mon. leads 0-1)

It's very interesting how all the lower seeded playoff teams in the match ups are winning! The MLS Cup Playoffs are very interesting this year!
ca Sadrudin
Novinec
Registriran2016-06-18
nl Vince Dean >> četrtek november 3 - 13:45
Is LA seeded lower then Colorado?
Wow lol
nl Vince Dean
Novinec
Registriran2013-10-11
ca Sadrudin >> četrtek november 3 - 21:01
Yeah, perhaps the tables are turning here!
ca Sadrudin
Novinec
Registriran2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> četrtek november 3 - 21:11, Spremenjen petek november 4 - 19:38
Here's what I think the 2nd leg scores will be (prediction, not actual results):

Colorado Rapids 0 - 0 LA Galaxy @ Dick's Sporting Goods Park

FC Dallas 1 - 2 Seattle Sounders FC @ Toyota Stadium

New York City FC 2 - 2 Toronto FC @ Yankee Stadium

New York Red Bulls 0 - 1 Montreal Impact @ Red Bull Arena

If those were the correct scores, here's what the Conference Final (semifinals) fixtures would be:

Western Conference:

LA Galaxy vs Seattle Sounders FC

Eastern Conference:

Toronto FC vs Montreal Impact
ca Sadrudin
Novinec
Registriran2016-06-18