Forum: Angleščina rss-feed

To je forum o splošnem pogovoru v jeziku Angleščina. Ko objavljaš v ta forum moraš uporabljati ta jezik. Objave v drugih jezikih so lahko odstranjene brez opozorila. Ta forum vsebuje podrubrike za objave z drugačno tematiko ali namenom. Prosimo objavi napake v rubriko, ki je temu namenjena, obenem pa si vzemi čas in ugotovi kam spadajo katere objave.

Angleščina >> Splošen pogovor

Level 10 youths (4713)

nl Abe Bodaan >> sobota november 1 - 16:55
Dont lie Garfman :-P
nl Abe Bodaan
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-05-27
cw Meteora
cn 卷心菜 >> sobota november 1 - 19:26
Congratulations to Dr. Who for pulling yet another superb player out of his youth centre.

It makes me wonder though if this can ever be a 'competitive game' when so much depends on the players you pull from your youth centre.
cn 卷心菜
Novinec
Registriran2013-03-24
nl Koen >> sobota november 1 - 20:22
The game 'who can pull the most supertalents from his youthcentre' is in itself competitive. Just like who can throw the most sixes in 10 tries with a certain number of dice. But given the fact that these kinds of supertalents are worth considerably more then 100M each, Dr Who has had presents worth over a billion more then most others. The question whether it is possible to compete with that is comparable to the level of competitiveness I can reach if I try to win a formula one race on my bike. It is blatantly obivious there is no competitiveness at all.
Two things though: Since we are not all in the same competitions, not everybody needs to be competitive with everybody else. Second: Since for an advanced club getting a supertalent is worth more then 4 generations of normal youthplayers, getting a supertalent more is a difference that cannot be competed with. So you are basically just competing with others that have had the same number of supertalents. In other words: The competitiveness is more like 'try to achieve the most with what you got', then 'let's see who is the best manager'. Whether you are ok with that kind of competitiveness you can only decide for yourself.
nl Koen
Novinec
Registriran2013-03-21
no Lied >> sobota november 1 - 20:26
I think that for this game to be competitive we would have more money drains so that you can't concentrate so much on talents and also afford to compete in the top of the league and international competitions.
no Lied
Novinec
Registriran2013-04-28
nl Koen >> sobota november 1 - 21:12
@Kezza
Oh, it is not that I do not enjoy the game, I most definately do. And I have had my share of successes too. But let me ask you this: If you had a billion dollars more to spend, would you say you are just as competitive as you are now? You just sold one of these supertalents for a new recordvalue in this game. The fact that you got this player has gained you probably more then all other youth10 players you got. In my opinion it is utterly impossible to gain the same income from trading smartly with regular youngsters as with one of these supertalents. It is a difference that sooner or later will impact your game. The game can still be fun, it is still possible to win the championship in a country because of more favorable results, but in the end a gift of that size that one person gets and another does not will shift the balance almost every time.
nl Koen
Novinec
Registriran2013-03-21
eng Kezza >> sobota november 1 - 21:15
Sorry mate I deleted my post haha

to make yours make sense (this is what I posted...

@Koen/Bullseye

I have only pulled 2 players of golden talent and have still managed to be mildly successful and enjoy the game, but perhaps there is too many supertalents in the game? Perhaps there should be a bigger chance of NOT getting one. Personally I think the game is more about how you manage your club rather than what youth you get (in my opinion)
eng Kezza
Novinec
Registriran2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> sobota november 1 - 21:25
@Koen

Your right of course.. that transaction speeded up my progress slightly.. but that was only my 2nd golden ball talent.. and both I sold very early to make the most of their value.. If Lagat reached an older age I would of probably got a lot less.

Almost everyone gets at least 1 supertalent player and if you sell him at the right time you will get a wad of money to reinvest (like I did with Yurin).. which makes more sense than keeping them in my opinion.

Now if I got 11 supertalents or more (I'm sure Doctor Who has got at least 30 by now) then yes I would have an unfair advantage, but that's one of the luck elements of the game I personally accept as I still believe that you will not always win if you have more talented players.. you still have to train your players correctly/train the correct extra specialities and buy/sell smartly.

I still think there are not that many teams getting as lucky as Doctor Who.. so I don't think its a massive problem...

Although personally I wouldn't mind if the chances of getting a supertalent were smaller.. OR the chances of getting a 6 ball+ supertalent 1 in a 1000.. that way we would still get the amazing youngsters in the game, but less of them.
eng Kezza
Novinec
Registriran2013-02-07
nl Koen >> sobota november 1 - 21:27, Spremenjen sobota november 1 - 21:29
Hahaha, I did not even notice. I guess I was that much preoccupied with answering :)
Well, everything has been said and done about the subject anyway. To me, whether the game is competitive or not is what a good game is about. I do not care about reality or that kind of thing, I like to compete with others. The fact (I consider it a fact) that random gifts of this magnitude exist is by far the weakest point in the game. Do you realise that you have earned more with the transfer of your supertalent then with all of your stadiumincome and sponsorincome of all seasons so far added together? Well, nevermind, I will shut up again. ;-)
Edit: This was not in answer of your last post, but the one before.
nl Koen
Novinec
Registriran2013-03-21
kn Nehemiah >> nedelja november 2 - 01:10, Spremenjen nedelja november 2 - 06:08
Nowhere near 30, not double digits.

In regards to 6+ talent players, I've found youth center 10 supertalents are far more talented than earlier youth center's which is why their talent is so high.

In regards to my club world cup success I was only playing with one supertalent with no benefit from the only supertalent I've sold so far, AS Roma was playing with 4, 2 home grown. You can still win without 100 supertalents.
kn Nehemiah
Novinec
Registriran2013-04-14
no Lied >> nedelja november 2 - 01:19
I'm still waiting for my first =)
no Lied
Novinec
Registriran2013-04-28
ba muky >> nedelja november 2 - 09:09
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-761476
ba muky
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-02-09
eng kelvo >> nedelja november 2 - 09:13
I'm still waiting for my first 4.5 talent player
eng kelvo
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-10-31
es Nemo >> ponedeljek november 3 - 12:31
very impressed player Doctor Who
es Nemo
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-05-05
ua Garfman >> ponedeljek november 3 - 15:07
If you are referring to the two supertalents that I won, Abe, one was a total dud (the lazy keeper) and the other one was so underdeveloped that he was worse than most of my considerably less talented players of the same age. He will catch up eventually, but I can't really consider that a genuine supertalent. So yes.....I'm still waiting. I think I'm doing a decent job maximizing what I have....and can I accept the fact that there will always be players who are better than me, though I cannot deny that it feels frustrating to be beaten by managers who have been luckier than I am.
ua Garfman
Glavni administrator skupnosti
Registriran2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC