Forum: Angleščina rss-feed

To je forum o splošnem pogovoru v jeziku Angleščina. Ko objavljaš v ta forum moraš uporabljati ta jezik. Objave v drugih jezikih so lahko odstranjene brez opozorila. Ta forum vsebuje podrubrike za objave z drugačno tematiko ali namenom. Prosimo objavi napake v rubriko, ki je temu namenjena, obenem pa si vzemi čas in ugotovi kam spadajo katere objave.

Angleščina >> Vprašanja

About The ? ?How much effect the ? has?~ (3)

cn 安妮 >> nedelja april 7 - 06:10, Spremenjen nedelja april 7 - 06:11
If every player of the team is ☆☆★, then 2-3 is the strength of the team, if each player Roll 0.5 stars of the addition (or an average of 0.5), the team strength is 2.5, if all them Roll 0.2 stars, the strength is 2.2~~~~~~ this is my understanding,What I want to ask is,Roll 0.2 0.5 or 0.8 star,which is more probable? What is the probability in terms of a percentage?
cn 安妮
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-03-19
au Mr Legs >> četrtek april 11 - 13:10
Bump...
I would be interesred in the answer to tthis too. I have been assuming it would be an even chance over the gray range. Which would mean that the team in the example above would average out at 2.5.
au Mr Legs
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> četrtek april 11 - 13:27
The bonus is on the skills (balls), the value in stars is only derived from it. If a player can get a maximum of 1 ball bonus the actual bonus in a match is random with chances evenly distributed over the possible range. He'll get the same bonus for all his affected skills in that match, but another player can of course get a different bonus.
nl Vincent de Boer
Glavni razvijalec
Registriran2012-10-15