Forum: Angleščina rss-feed

To je forum o splošnem pogovoru v jeziku Angleščina. Ko objavljaš v ta forum moraš uporabljati ta jezik. Objave v drugih jezikih so lahko odstranjene brez opozorila. Ta forum vsebuje podrubrike za objave z drugačno tematiko ali namenom. Prosimo objavi napake v rubriko, ki je temu namenjena, obenem pa si vzemi čas in ugotovi kam spadajo katere objave.

Angleščina >> Splošen pogovor

Live Substitutions- Good idea or Not?? (16)

eng Kezza >> četrtek marec 14 - 18:23
I personally dont like nthis upcoming feature... how is it fair that someone has their home match at 3am my time and nis able to make substitutions that will affect the game.. when I wont have the same opportunity because of the time difference.

Personally I think this is a really really bad idea and unfair on people who would be at work or in bed! :o)

Pleassssssssssssse reconsider!
eng Kezza
Novinec
Registriran2013-02-07
at StormZ >> četrtek marec 14 - 19:40, Spremenjen četrtek marec 14 - 19:40
what's the problem? it wont affect the game too much since you still can make subs on a way you do it now :) just make smart subs and it wont affect your game in any way and you can pick match time for your home matches any time you want so you will have that advantage in 75 percent of games(assuming that some of your away matches will be played in normal time,not in 3-4 in the morning)

Regards
at StormZ
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-03-07
ro SpokenReasons >> četrtek marec 14 - 19:51
Of course it wont affect lot the managers who cant be online at that time(away or home doesnt matter). Managers should be able to set their substitutions in this way:
X defender out - Y Striker IN and the formation changes for example from 4-4-2 to 3-4-3.
But! and here is a big one, a manager should be able to set that substitution with an option for example:
X defender out - Y Striker IN - Min 70(if i`m not leading)

or

X defender out - Y Striker IN (if the score is tie)

And so on. Agree?
ro SpokenReasons
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-03-11
hu MacikaG >> petek marec 15 - 09:13
I like live substitution. Everyone deserves this advantege, who spend more time with the game, and online when his team is playing.
But I think the automatic substitution is also a great thing, if I can set exactly what I want in advance.
hu MacikaG
Administrator skupnosti
Registriran2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
it Vittorio Pozzo >> petek marec 15 - 11:40, Spremenjen petek marec 15 - 11:44
I dont agree with live substitution either. As this game is not a continuously played game. So many players give the instructions of a match 2-3 days ago and go do other stuff in their real life which makes it fair for everybody in some point. If people want to see some online features, they should better play the games like some 2d or 3d games which are online out in the market.
it Vittorio Pozzo
Novinec
Registriran2013-03-12
it Fresty >> petek marec 15 - 11:54
Me too, I don't like the live substitution: it could be a great advantage for the people how are able to see the match live.
it Fresty
Novinec
Registriran2012-12-18
hr v >> petek marec 15 - 13:24
I don't like live subs either. Don't get me wrong I'm pretty active and watch most of my matches live. I just want it to stay like it is because it has some strategic part to have to plan in advance. For me watching the game live is just a moment of relaxation - you did all you could and now you watch if it was good enough. It's actually pretty funny when you change your best player on the field not knowing he would play this good.
hr v
Novinec
Registriran2013-02-04
at StormZ >> petek marec 15 - 13:54
Well if you guys like it or not its going to be added in the game and you can't do nothing about it :D Look it as this way: You are the manager of your team,if you look a match live that means you are in that match,if you dont go and look match live that would mean that your assistant is taking care of a match,and if opponent is watching the game he should be rewarded and its not really a big thing,you can still set subs in advance and let your "assistant" take care of it.And still you can change the time of your home matches whenever you want so you should be online on 99.9 % percent of home matches and have that little advantage. Regards
at StormZ
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-03-07
eng Kezza >> petek marec 15 - 23:46
hmmm... you guys have still not sold it to me I'm afraid... people who are on 24/7 to make sure they catch away games are players that will get bored or tired with the game very quickly... those that can pop in an out whenever they please would be more likely to stay as it would be less of a chore.

Setting sub instruction for a game pre-game is a good thing for sure.. just being able to change around the formation or style in live play is surely an advantage as you would have. I mean the game lasts for 5 mins only so what's the point :o)

Good to have a debate though although I am still not swayed with the "Yes" vote!
eng Kezza
Novinec
Registriran2013-02-07
nl Vincent de Boer >> sobota marec 16 - 10:54
It's not for sure if this will be added, I do see the point of the extra time requirement. It's not near the top of the priorities anyway so I'll think about this.
nl Vincent de Boer
Glavni razvijalec
Registriran2012-10-15
eng Kezza >> sobota marec 16 - 14:52
thanks for looking into Vincent.. just personally dont like it... wondered what everyone else thought

Cheers

Kezzer
eng Kezza
Novinec
Registriran2013-02-07
us puckett0713 >> četrtek marec 21 - 23:36
I like the Live sub...If u have a guy that is about the same skill and the one on the field is tanking....I would like to take him out if Im watching. I like the reward of helping ppl that put more time into the game... that way new ppl can out work players that are taking it easy. Keeps you on your game.

@ Vincent....Would you get bonus for live subs out side of the bonus for just watching the match? I know you said its down the road but I wanted to see if you thought about this at all
us puckett0713
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-02-17
us Ulysses >> petek marec 22 - 01:05
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but this feature could become problematic in conjunction with the penalty for scoring goals. Most players can't score than two goals in most matches. The ability to sub for these players specifically when they score too much without wasting a pre-game substitution slot will allow the better teams to score a few extra goals more easily.
us Ulysses
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
au Mr Legs >> petek marec 22 - 02:47
I like the idea of live substitutions, it rewards the managers that can be bothered to watch their teams live. So often I have watched my matches & seen an underperforming player make error after error, and sat there wishing I could replace him - only to see the guy doing great on the other wing replaced.

The ability to change your formation would be good too. Sometimes, when a formation is just not working for you, it would be good to be able to change mid-game.

Other reasons you may want to change strategy mid-game, is if your gun midfielder is injured or sent off. The ability to slot the winger into the DM or central position & put the weaker substitute out on the wing would be extremely useful.
au Mr Legs
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-02-08
pl Ace >> petek marec 22 - 15:19
I think the way it is now, is better from the planning and strategical point of view. You have to anticipate and prepare for many scenarios. I would leave it the way it is now.
pl Ace
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-02-09