Forum: Angleščina rss-feed

To je forum o splošnem pogovoru v jeziku Angleščina. Ko objavljaš v ta forum moraš uporabljati ta jezik. Objave v drugih jezikih so lahko odstranjene brez opozorila. Ta forum vsebuje podrubrike za objave z drugačno tematiko ali namenom. Prosimo objavi napake v rubriko, ki je temu namenjena, obenem pa si vzemi čas in ugotovi kam spadajo katere objave.

Angleščina >> Vprašanja

Future expectations (26)

nl Glory >> sreda julij 24 - 13:53

I've just used up my last VIP credits to extend my VIP 3, now three months remaining. Obviously, now I'm wondering whether it would make sense to buy any new credits after that. It would be great to get an honest answer whether there will be any further development to the game. It has been very quiet and the long list of bugs that are reported is growing and largely ignored. It'd be a waste to spend money and see the game officially dying soon after. However, if there is a chance that money spent would actually be invested in the game (perhaps hire a part time student developer), I would not hesitate.

nl Glory
Novinec
Registriran2016-03-21
il Numpty >> sreda julij 24 - 14:26

Rocking Rackets doesn't seem to have had any development for a very long time either. It's been dying for a few years. 

It would be nice to get an update on what is currently under development. 

Perhaps they are working on a new game entirely?  

il Numpty
Uporabnik
Registriran2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Counter_Culture >> sreda julij 24 - 14:34

I believe the honest answer is that there won't be much development of the game. Which is fine by me, I'm still enjoying playing. But I don't like the fact that the head developer is not being honest about this. There's no communication whatsover. The only messages we got are from community admins who say that Vincent has told them (months ago) that he is really busy but he will come back as soon as he can. What I don't like about this, is that he leaves it to the community admins to tell us this and doesn't do it himself, and, secondly, I simply don't believe it's true because it has been quiet for months now, but Vincent still finds time to manage his own team.

I'm sorry if I'm being negative and this is by no means meant as a personal attack against Vincent, but I believe the users - who often pay money to play - have the right to know what the plans are.

nl Counter_Culture
Novinec
Registriran2013-05-30
ua Garfman >> sreda julij 24 - 14:42

The last time this was discussed:

Vincent de Boer >> monday march 11 - 19:18  

Hi Garfman,

I understand this feeling. I am working on a new job at the moment which takes up too much time to make big changes. This will be better in the future, but I can't say when yet.

ua Garfman
Glavni administrator skupnosti
Registriran2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Counter_Culture >> sreda julij 24 - 14:45

Thaks for the update Garfman, but, again, I really think it's Vincent's job to communicate this himself. I don't think it's fair that the Community Admins are bothered with this question all the time.

nl Counter_Culture
Novinec
Registriran2013-05-30
nl Joost >> sreda julij 24 - 17:07

This game has, for me, the most potential as a football manager game. The design has a few flaws, however in general the design is very good.

On the other hand, like already said in this topic, there have to be some adjustments as the game evolves. It would be fair when Vincent could give an update about the situation.

Anyway I keep on donating this game with or without Vincent developing.

nl Joost
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
au davo >> četrtek julij 25 - 04:45

He must be really busy to not be able to access the forums. I mean, I have a fulltime job, 2 kids and I am renovating my house, but I seem to find the time to. At least he finds time to set his games up.

I am happy though for the game to be free of development for a while. Im doing OK at the moment.

au davo
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-08-27
nl Glory >> četrtek julij 25 - 05:06

Thanks all. I agree that I could enjoy the game still without much further development, but what if there is a serious flaw in the future, or something that crashes the game (or like the issue with the https safety thing being overdue like a while ago). Can Vincent at least guarantee some continuity. As said, he does have time to set up his own tactics so clearing some bugs from time to time would be nice.

nl Glory
Novinec
Registriran2016-03-21
nl Vincent de Boer >> četrtek julij 25 - 08:51

I am reading the forum and fixing urgent bugs. We will keep the game running, but for now I can't promise updates.

How would you expect this to be communicated? 

nl Vincent de Boer
Glavni razvijalec
Registriran2012-10-15
nl Glory >> četrtek julij 25 - 09:06

Thanks for your response. Communication is not difficult. You have a changelog on the forum which has been silent for more than a year, you could've informed the community there. There have also been numerous discussions similar like this one on the forum where no 'official' statement was made. 

nl Glory
Novinec
Registriran2016-03-21
au davo >> četrtek julij 25 - 09:44

I think that you’ve just done that adequately Vincent.

au davo
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-08-27
nl Counter_Culture >> četrtek julij 25 - 10:19, Spremenjen četrtek julij 25 - 10:20

Thanks Vincent, really appreciate your response. I think a short news item would be much appreciated since not everyone is reading the fora on a daily basis. Just a short statement/explanation would be nice so everyone knows what to expect - and what not to expect! - in the upcoming months.

nl Counter_Culture
Novinec
Registriran2013-05-30
uy Awful >> četrtek julij 25 - 22:25

game needs to be managed by people who have time,passion, high intellect , and creativity. Vincent isnt that guy.. he started this game, and build great basics. but someone else should overtake this !

i can be part of the team, better team , helping with many great ideas and updates !

uy Awful
Uporabnik
Registriran2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
il Numpty >> četrtek julij 25 - 22:57, Spremenjen četrtek julij 25 - 22:57

I think you've confused the thread title with the novel Great Expectations. 

Are you Miss Havisham?

il Numpty
Uporabnik
Registriran2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> četrtek julij 25 - 23:33

TL;DR :

Dad has 2 jobs , kids want good night hugs , dad confirms hes still alive

ee Taavi
Administrator skupnosti
Registriran2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa