Forum: Angleščina rss-feed

To je forum o splošnem pogovoru v jeziku Angleščina. Ko objavljaš v ta forum moraš uporabljati ta jezik. Objave v drugih jezikih so lahko odstranjene brez opozorila. Ta forum vsebuje podrubrike za objave z drugačno tematiko ali namenom. Prosimo objavi napake v rubriko, ki je temu namenjena, obenem pa si vzemi čas in ugotovi kam spadajo katere objave.

Angleščina >> Splošen pogovor

Whoa... (11)

tc ... >> petek oktober 25 - 00:44, Spremenjen petek oktober 25 - 00:44

Well...I haven't played this game in almost 2 years, and it feels weird to be back. I remember when I was a young kid trying to manage my team, and now I'm a lot older and in uni. It feels great to be back. :')

tc ...
Uporabnik
Registriran2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
tc ... >> petek oktober 25 - 00:45

Also, I ended up finding the first team I ever managed (from the Turks and Caicos Islands), and found that they moved to the St. Kitts and Nevis league. To say it's going to be rough is an understatement!

tc ...
Uporabnik
Registriran2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
uy Awful >> petek oktober 25 - 01:32

Welcome back! 

uy Awful
Uporabnik
Registriran2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
tc ... >> petek oktober 25 - 03:38

@Awful thank you!

tc ...
Uporabnik
Registriran2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
nl Joost >> petek oktober 25 - 05:01

Welcome back El Capitan!

nl Joost
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
ru Ebitimi >> petek oktober 25 - 13:25

Welcome back man hope you do have a smooth start again. :v:

ru Ebitimi
Uporabnik
Registriran2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
tc ... >> petek oktober 25 - 14:08

Thank you @Joost and @Master Never Walk Alone for your words. It seems to me that the game certainly has changed from what it once was, according to a few forum posts I've read. I think I'll just enjoy the game for what it is at the moment, who cares if I get smashed 10-0 xD I'll always have a soft spot for this game. The fact that the title screen hasn't changed one bit makes it that much better; it's just the game that it was when it first began. I remember when my best rated player was a 3.5 star-rated player (oh those were the days!)

Anyways, the forum admins are welcome to close this thread (as it probably does absolutely nothing to improve the game whatsoever), but I thought I'd just voice my feelings for this game and welcome you to set up friendlies with me and buy each others tickets for matches. :)

Cheers,

Cap

tc ...
Uporabnik
Registriran2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
uy Awful >> petek oktober 25 - 14:51

with good strategy you can build up gr8 club ! good luck ! 

uy Awful
Uporabnik
Registriran2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
us Peter >> petek oktober 25 - 15:04

Welcome back brotha

us Peter
Uporabnik
Registriran2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
il Numpty >> petek oktober 25 - 22:08

@ EC

I love your positivity and enthusiam. I do hope you stick around. Welcome back.

il Numpty
Uporabnik
Registriran2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tc ... >> petek oktober 25 - 23:55

Numpty,

Your words are greatly appreciated. I'll do my best to be as active as possible in the forum. However I feel like I'll definitely be lagging behind in terms of knowledge of the game, but I'll chip when I can.

Cap

tc ...
Uporabnik
Registriran2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C