Forum: Angleščina rss-feed

To je forum o splošnem pogovoru v jeziku Angleščina. Ko objavljaš v ta forum moraš uporabljati ta jezik. Objave v drugih jezikih so lahko odstranjene brez opozorila. Ta forum vsebuje podrubrike za objave z drugačno tematiko ali namenom. Prosimo objavi napake v rubriko, ki je temu namenjena, obenem pa si vzemi čas in ugotovi kam spadajo katere objave.

Angleščina >> Predlogi

Free agent players (20)

sa 190524 >> sobota julij 2 - 15:12

Why can not contract with Free agent players?

sa 190524
Uporabnik
Registriran2022-03-30
il Numpty >> sobota julij 2 - 15:45, Spremenjen sobota julij 2 - 15:53

Discussed many times previously. Latest thread here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/1?topic=87757

Your difficulty is that you're a very small team with absolutely no money. So you want some very cheap players.

The best advice at this stage of development is to forget about buying players and winning matches and just put all your money into building facilities that make you money for the future. 

Volume down

Don't share

il Numpty
Uporabnik
Registriran2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Dave >> nedelja julij 3 - 09:45, Spremenjen nedelja julij 3 - 09:49

I agree with Numpty because transfers system how it is made could bring a lot of distortions but a game that's 10 years old should change these ancient features. I opened that thread some days ago but I've explained very bad my point and I had 7 dislikes lol.

If we allows contract free players at this moment with this kind of market we only have a lot of distortions and that's obviously but the aim of thread that I've opened was to induce to change the entire structure of players market that's stagnant. Contract free players would be possible if market's rules and amount of wages change and it is an important point for game because a managerial game only stands on market and management of team. We know how difficolut is to improve buildings when we arrive at a certain point of the game and this feature, linked to an almost dead market, risks to slowly kill the game moving away a lot of players.

it Dave
Uporabnik
Registriran2019-02-21
it AC Valdinievole
il Numpty >> nedelja julij 3 - 09:53, Spremenjen nedelja julij 3 - 09:53

It would be a nice addition to the starters bonus though.

New players start so far behind everyone else that it would help to make the game a bit more fun for a new manager while building the lower level facilities. Maybe you could get a maximum of say 3 freebies that you're not allowed to sell on for a profit. 

Unfortunately nothing is going to change any time soon. It's all very sad.

il Numpty
Uporabnik
Registriran2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Dave >> nedelja julij 3 - 10:04, Spremenjen nedelja julij 3 - 14:49

Yes, it could be a solution but I think that free players should be available for every manager. We "only" need to prevent distortions. A set free player from a team that plays in Champions League shouldn't go in a too much lower team. Market should be regolated to naturally forbid this kind of distortions. Another problem is very high value of players. How the hell a 21 years old player with total skills 7.00-8.25 with 4.95 of talent skill can have a minimum market value of 22M? It's obviously that nobody, neither bot teams, buy this player at this absurd price.

it Dave
Uporabnik
Registriran2019-02-21
it AC Valdinievole
il Numpty >> nedelja julij 3 - 10:16, Spremenjen nedelja julij 3 - 10:17

The idea of having free players who were out of contract and left their clubs is realistic, right. 

So no problem in principle - and other manager games will also have them.

The difficulty is the game is just not designed to work that way. You can't change one bit without taking into account how it would affect everything else and you would probably have to change many other aspects of the game to make it work more like real life. 

No selling to the bank, which is also not realistic. So 'farming' players would also largely stop and would only work with some of the best talents at the top clubs. That would all be realistic but it would involve a major redesign of the game and the game economy. 

As things stand we can't even get a tiny bit of development, so anything major is completely out of the question.

il Numpty
Uporabnik
Registriran2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Dave >> nedelja julij 3 - 10:25

Yes, I know that my idea is close to be utopian and I also know that if you change a feature like this you need to change the entire system but I also know that the game risks to be played by the last three or four loyal managers if things won't radically change. The crisis of Rocking Soccer is manifest.

it Dave
Uporabnik
Registriran2019-02-21
it AC Valdinievole
il Numpty >> nedelja julij 3 - 10:28

Here's a few reasons why you can't make an isolated change. 

Let's say free agents were available from all the players who had recently been sold to the bank.

I would try and sign up all the best ones and sell them next season for a big profit. My profit is guaranteed by the bank value. Up to a certain level I could have a very decent team just on signing free players and I wouldn't need to buy anyone at all. Others would do the same.

So it wouldn't stimulate the transfer market, it would get worse. A lot worse. There would be fewer bidders and prices would drop even further. 

il Numpty
Uporabnik
Registriran2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Dave >> nedelja julij 3 - 10:40, Spremenjen nedelja julij 3 - 10:43

Yes, I know and I wrote that you can't change a single thing without change the entire system. My point is that someone has to sit around a table and think something to make market closer to reality. It's ridicoulous that a player that has 12.00-13.00 of overall skills has the higher market value. Make a realistic example: Inter is gonna contract Paulo Dybala. He's going to take him at zero price but it's impossible to Inter to sell him in one year at 458M euros. In the best case Inter could sell Dybala when he will be 32 years old at a maximum of 20-25M euros not at the higher price of history. The real matter of this game are ridicoulous wages and market prices that aren't hooked to real value and utility of a player that's too old or not too fenomenal.

it Dave
Uporabnik
Registriran2019-02-21
it AC Valdinievole
il Numpty >> nedelja julij 3 - 10:46, Spremenjen nedelja julij 3 - 10:57

And, yes, the game may be nearing a crisis.

There seems to be general agreement on most of the following

• stupidly high wages
  • unrealistic in-game player values
  • transfer listings that take forever
  • bots giving away free money
  • major bugs need fixing, such as the Construction Manager problem

An awful lot of people are fed up with some of the major game issues not being fixed. One by one many of the long term managers have been leaving and most of us are at least frustrated at some level. The general trend is that more managers are leaving than joining. I would estimate we are declining at a rate of about 10% per year. 

To be fair at least some of the long term managers have left because they over-developed their clubs and struggled to pay the bills and crippled their clubs economy. Some formerly dominant clubs found it hard to take so they packed it in.

However, the game is still playable and even without any development is likely to remain so for a good while yet.

il Numpty
Uporabnik
Registriran2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Dave >> nedelja julij 3 - 10:47, Spremenjen nedelja julij 3 - 10:48

https://rockingsoccer.com/it/calcio/info/player-2376250

Somebody has to explain me how is it possible that he has a similar price when the best player of game is like three times better than him in overall skills,

it Dave
Uporabnik
Registriran2019-02-21
it AC Valdinievole
it Dave >> nedelja julij 3 - 10:50

The game is good but it's normal that it lose players at a high rate if it's stationary by too much years

it Dave
Uporabnik
Registriran2019-02-21
it AC Valdinievole
il Numpty >> nedelja julij 3 - 11:01

I'm sure you're aware that the maximum in-game value is $500 million.

Before all the high level facilities came in the player that you've linked would have been a superstar and probably be worth that amount. 

Vincent effectively left soon after the new facilities were introduced and nothing else got changed. A prime example of changing something in the game without considering all the knock-on consequences. 

il Numpty
Uporabnik
Registriran2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> nedelja julij 3 - 11:25, Spremenjen nedelja julij 3 - 11:32

@190524

Those "free agents" are players nobody wanted them even not for "bank value" 22M. 

As Numpty already said starting club should concentrate more on facilities. When i started with my second club Labinoti i had a goal to start training center level 10 on bonus period so i can better develop my players. I let my youth center to level 3 or 4 longer as it can't produce much value with low training. I buyed only some young and cheap players who were close to first team border and later sold them(always with profit) and replaced with little bit better youngsters. So my team developed with every season and rised in table. Many seasons i didn't buy any old players! They only lose their value until some 3M and you need to replace them regularly as they will decline quickly(especialy when your training level is still low).

Second important facility is stadium which should be always first to upgrade when is chance for it. Many suggest to build office and get Construction Manager to there as soon as possible. For early phase teams there is always something to build. I suggest also to read forum a lot. Numpty has described quite detailfully his team building strategy some times ago, where he deliberately avoided to build too strong squad in lowest leagues keeping team financially in best shape. 

Free agents will mean that nobody will want to buy players from smaller teams like yours. Currently their young players are targeted by bigger teams for farming and sometimes for price over "market value".

ee onuelver
Uporabnik
Registriran2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
it Dave >> nedelja julij 3 - 12:08, Spremenjen nedelja julij 3 - 12:14

@onuelver

A player that's 22 years old with 13.50 overall won't be the next world crack. If everything will be good he could arrive at 18 points overall. In First class nobody will spend that amount for him and in lower classes there aren't teams that could pay that. The matter of the players given to the banks beacuse nobody wants them is a problem of inefficiency market due to a minimum price edge too much high for teams that need this kind of player. Here there is a banal problem of economy. If you put a minimum price edge you won't have an efficient market. This is basic economy. Is it better an efficient market or an inefficient market where a lot of players (especially good or very good players) goes to the bank cemetry? I think that if we remove the minimum price edge, market will balance himself.

it Dave
Uporabnik
Registriran2019-02-21
it AC Valdinievole