Liga države Avstrija sezona 46

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Pogovori o tvoji ligi, kdo so favoriti za osvojitev lige v tej sezoni? Kdo bo napredoval/izpadel, kako ti kaže v pokalu?

Vrni se na seznam forumov

Season 41 (4)

ee Balthazor >> sobota oktober 20 - 06:32

Euro performance was quite disappointment: hoped at least to get a draw, Hobbykickers are not so much stronger or better than our top 3 teams. But team woke up just when game was already given.

ee Balthazor
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> četrtek oktober 25 - 21:18

No need to worry: finally one point from Europe came and time to worry about league is when I'm in relegation zone. This league season I try to take easier and give more chances to younger players. My academy players are turning better: https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1830043 may reach to first team. Not NT material as our top clubs pull already better players and he will stay behind them.

ee Balthazor
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> sobota november 17 - 07:00

First trophy in museum. Tiny one, but it's a cup, not flag.

Everything is under control with club.

ee Balthazor
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> petek november 30 - 19:56

Moment of internal doubts: 

I'm quite realistic and I understand that I have achieved here with Simmering almost maximum possible with 2 years: several euro qualifications and winning a duel there, established mid-table team that is able to upset every other club here, u21 and real domestic cups won. Top 3 finish here is possible only with extreme luck and needs multiple bad luck of some big team. Catching them is very difficult as they don't do any bigger mistakes like some smaller teams do. It needs next generation of players.

So part of me wants to go and try something new, other part wants to stay and try some new challenges like league medal and growing up an Austrian international player as so far I have based on bought-in foreigners and currently having just one Austrian breaking into first team. But W. Gramm is surely not NT material yet and probably not even for star player in my club. Maybe Vincentz or Busemann or next supertalent who should arrive in December or January as my previous ST is on last row, but there are 2 additional YC10 players after him too. And I don't want to see some jumpers ruining it all with just couple of seasons.  

ee Balthazor
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn