Liga države Indija sezona 49

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Pogovori o tvoji ligi, kdo so favoriti za osvojitev lige v tej sezoni? Kdo bo napredoval/izpadel, kako ti kaže v pokalu?

Vrni se na seznam forumov

Season 79 (14)

be Eckhart >> torek marec 19 - 17:38

New season, new topic.

With NT of India we had our first 0-5 victory. Lets see if we can qualify!

Good luck to everyone this season.We had a strong season so lets hope we can do even better!

be Eckhart
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
np rabin >> sobota marec 30 - 06:56

Good Luck to everyone this season. I was excited to see one change this season :GoalKeeper (in)Voluntary Retirement Scheme. Fingers crossed this is the beginning of a few minor changes they make

np rabin
Uporabnik
Registriran2021-08-08
in Nepal Police Club
be Eckhart >> nedelja marec 31 - 08:33

Congrats to the 4 indian teams in the group stage of the continental competitions, Mohun Bagan, Inazuma, Goal diggers and myself are going to compete to get as many points as possible for India! Go go go

be Eckhart
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Amal >> torek april 2 - 06:27

Congratulations guys

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2775418

They did not write his complete name and  made him a Bra -Man hehe

in Amal
Uporabnik
Registriran2021-12-25
in Mariners
in Arko >> torek april 2 - 10:23

Agree Eckhart... We have good chance to break into the top 10 in league ranking of Asia...

in Arko
Uporabnik
Registriran2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
be Eckhart >> sreda april 3 - 05:23

@amal: sounds like the new superman ;)

be Eckhart
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Amal >> sobota april 6 - 13:02, Spremenjen sobota april 6 - 13:06

Yea superman :-)

Staff retires between 55-58. Staff not assigned to a facility get small boosts on all skills.

When do you start converting new player to staff?  Do you do it when staff turns 51? Or do you do it after you get retirement announcement?

Edit : some more information. My players will be 10-12 star by 30 and they will have average 3-4 on skills when they convert to staff.

in Amal
Uporabnik
Registriran2021-12-25
in Mariners
in Keju >> torek april 9 - 06:30

Hey guys been a while. Currently my team is flushed with money but beeen a bit busy lately to manage my team. just saw the new update should I be selling my goalkeeper?

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1637940

in Keju
Uporabnik
Registriran2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
in Anant >> petek april 12 - 17:40

Can we ask them to increase the prize money of all tournaments?

in Anant
Uporabnik
Registriran2020-02-28
in Inazuma XI
be Eckhart >> sobota april 13 - 07:50

@amal:  I get my staf age 30's or something, they can increase slowly and when i need them, they are almost ready to use at the position i need.

@keju: I fear its to late to sell now, my keeper announced retirement sadly. Old keepers are very cheap now because the risk of retirement. I think i would bank my money to buy a talented 32years old one since i know that he will be active for at least 6 seasons (i thought retirement starts at age 38?).Will be new adjustment to this change but its a good one I believe.

@anant: good suggestion but thats something for the admins ;)

Continental i received an easy draw in L16 of the CL. Lets hope i can advance a bit further with my oldies.

be Eckhart
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in dwapar >> petek april 26 - 02:11

Take risk of spending money to upgarde my Training complex to lvl 11.Let's

see what happens.

in dwapar
Začetnik
Registriran2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
in viktor >> nedelja april 28 - 07:26, Spremenjen petek maj 3 - 12:14

Congratulations Eckhart 

Welcome back dwapar ....

I think someone had level 11 TC with 8 stadium and made it work. I  think TC 11 is a good idea if you have level 9 stadium.. .Since we play  16.5 matches- rounding it up to 17 makes it easy to calculate without losing much in terms of accuracy - per season and have finances recalculated 51 days per season, in general if your net exodus for a day, calculated as Total Out -Total In numbers in the parenthesis on the Finance page, is less than one-third of your projected stadium income per match, estimated based on the attendance calculator tab on the stadium page, you should not havr to worry about your finances

Good Luck!

in viktor
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> nedelja april 28 - 14:50

Another useless tidbit but I  think our league finished before other leagues did this season lol

in viktor
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> sreda maj 1 - 07:09

Thx Viktor!

For the WC, the indian NT managed to win the group in the first qualifier round. Lets hope the draw in the next round will be easy on us ;)

be Eckhart
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar