Liga države Indija sezona 49

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Pogovori o tvoji ligi, kdo so favoriti za osvojitev lige v tej sezoni? Kdo bo napredoval/izpadel, kako ti kaže v pokalu?

Vrni se na seznam forumov

Season 78 (8)

in viktor >> sobota februar 10 - 05:31, Spremenjen sobota februar 10 - 05:31

My plan for the season is to try and increase cash reserves to be able to get to build stadium 11. Then again, I m also considering trying to actually compete in the division. Real life is a bit busy with job search and such, so I might opt to go the construction+ cash reserves route till I find something. 

How are you guys seasons coming along.

On a related side note in a few minutes, the two unbeaten teams Goal Diggers and FC Ulhasnagar take on each other. I think I might watch it live if I am on.

in viktor
Uporabnik
Registriran2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> nedelja februar 11 - 15:25

I basically gave up my second team. So now i can focus more on the first team. Maybe i go for another NT run in the future to combine it (no idea if its possible with vip level 1).

Continental we started good with a 1-0 victory vs the Taiwanese champion and on paper the strongest team. Lets see what the rest of the season gives.

Nice to see 2 Indian teams in the Asian league! Go go India!

be Eckhart
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Anant >> sreda februar 14 - 15:27

I am proud to say that inazuma has level max stadium now.

This season the did better than expected in the asian league aswell.

Now the plan will be to save money and slowly improve on the training complex and youth center.

Eventually inazuma will be one of the strongest clubs in this game

in Anant
Uporabnik
Registriran2020-02-28
in Inazuma XI
in Arko >> četrtek februar 29 - 11:35

Bad luck Eckhart... To miss out on ACL Semis due to a scrapped rule is very disappointing...

in Arko
Uporabnik
Registriran2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
be Eckhart >> torek marec 5 - 17:19

I agree Arko. Sadly to see but nothing i can do.

Lets hope next season will be better! I think ill play one more season with the current squad, than i have to sell some oldies.

On the good side: As India we had some good points for our international tickets!

be Eckhart
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
be Bartje_vM >> sobota marec 9 - 17:22

Another season is over and I managed to stay in once again. In fact, I never got in trouble. I have to thank my few key players for that. One goal of having a 100% Indian squad is nearly accomplished. I do have to say I was incredibly lucky in half of my won matches against relegation concurrents.

My office update is nearly ready, so I can get myself another staff member. I will slowly start selling YA9-talents and move on building a core squad with YA10-talents.

I am on watch for older, but decent Indian players that you want to sell, but not for ridiculous high transfer fees.

I need 800 mil euros for my next stadium upgrade, so that will have to wait many seasons. I hope I can save more money and that I don't do to much of impulsive, last-minute purchases.

be Bartje_vM
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
be Eckhart >> sreda marec 13 - 19:39

No sells this season for me. Ill try again to get far in the CL with the same squad. There is a lot of quality to get to the semi final in my opinion.

be Eckhart
Uporabnik
Registriran2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Arko >> četrtek marec 14 - 13:58

The announcement of players retiring after 38 age could not have come at a better time...

in Arko
Uporabnik
Registriran2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan