Liga države Nigerija sezona 60

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Pogovori o tvoji ligi, kdo so favoriti za osvojitev lige v tej sezoni? Kdo bo napredoval/izpadel, kako ti kaže v pokalu?

Vrni se na seznam forumov

Naija boyz Fc -Tv blog. (147)

demolished mayor Fc by 6-0 and also won my cup game 0-5 good season for my Boyz now I hope for a great game against my rival
Barcelona football club tomorrow
demolished mayor Fc by 6-0 and also won my cup game 0-5 good season for my Boyz now I hope for a great game against my rival
Barcelona football club tomorrow
Office complete and a new staff my legendary player is appointed to TC10 now I need to build my scout office before yc follows
a 2-2 draw with my rival, it was frustrating to concede goals through freekicks, now my next match is against a tough team kitchee Fc, a very strong opponent....
I believe on my players though I don't expect much from this match rather than a draw from my Boyz if possible,
after our first lose of the season by losing 3-0 to kitchee Fc we flog Ac milan Fc today by 2-0 at home, it was a great three points and it keep us in good position, to qualify for euro cup, though is too early to dream of but if we keep this form during the winter break we might make the history...
Our next match is against the clown prince npl
They are my big rival, so a win away will be great, we manage only 1 point against them last season from a possible 6points, but tomorrow I need a great performance to win..
some of last fixtures was a good game just unlucky draws, but a lost 2 matches against a good teams,
We also won 2-1 real madrid Fc to reach the CUP ROUND4, we hope to progress through next round after getting an easy draw
calabar Fc 0-1 Naija Boyz Fc
My GK saved an early penalty and afify strike again to give us win and we lost our second GK through a long term injury....
I will start work on my Yc9 tomorrow after my home match..
ng Sonic >> petek januar 8 - 07:30
Go don_x we are all behind u..u r good enough 4 d europa league spot
ng Sonic
Uporabnik
Registriran2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
thanks the last spot for continental cup is very well open the favorite for it is MY ONLY STAR, but AS ROMA NPL is still a trait, but I won't give up till the end..
three games winning streak continues as Naija Boyz fight for continental spot...
Next match is Real madrid npl, we played 1-1 before and I won them 2-1 in the cup, it will interesting to see what happens tomorrow..
all my players are fit for this encounter..
so frustrating result have cost us this season, our last two lose against top teams is were we came from goals up to lose because of injuries in the 2nd half,
But my today home match was a wonderful 5-1 win against calabar Fc...
We have already achieved our highest point in the league so far this season..
season 22 starts with a 4-0 away win over mayor fc
after a long time as a manager of Naija Boyz Fc I finished 7th and made it to African League Q1.. Season 22
NAIJA BOYZ FC vs MCrGUILAN
Though they very strong and are the clear favorite here
disappointed to have lost the 1st leg of the African cup to the ivorian by 1 nil,
Naija Boyz is now willing to spend 15m on top targets as our growth continues in league 1
all my season additions will be reviewed when the window closes
after losing 2-1 in the 2nd leg of the african cup Q1 it means we have be crashed out in a 3-1 agg,
So we decided to break our transfer record by adding a 10.8 RB before the window closes it cost us 17m,
Transfer purchases season 23-
Roland Toots 15m
Eusébio Rodovalho 17m

Though we have started the season in a poor form losing 2 and drawing 1
conceding just 2 goals in the process and yet to score,
Next match is against a league rival magician who are in contest to finish 7th spot, so I count on my Boyz to get a goal or two here
thread opened again this time, will always be updated.