Liga države Nigerija sezona 60

Forum: Ligaški forum rss-feed

Pogovori o tvoji ligi, kdo so favoriti za osvojitev lige v tej sezoni? Kdo bo napredoval/izpadel, kako ti kaže v pokalu?

Vrni se na seznam forumov

Naija boyz Fc -Tv blog. (147)

ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> četrtek oktober 27 - 21:54, Spremenjen četrtek oktober 27 - 21:59
it's been a while.
Naija boyz fc have became one of the elite club, in terms of facilities, expecially youth center,
as we have accademy all around the world trying to get superb wonderkids..
Recently we have now completed some upgrade in our facility:-
yc10
tc10
stadium 9
now fanshop level 9 contruction is underway.
Our future plan.
Catering to level 8
health center to 8
staduim level 10.
just as we plan ahead, we don't have the cash now to run all this.
Current balance is 60m..
Some players sale will be needed but for now lets focus on our next match.
season 27:-
we started our league in a bright way winning 2 before we crumble to 2-0 defeat against chinaevergrade..
Next opponent:-Away.
magicbox fc,
they are the defending champions, we won them on our last meeting 2-1 and qualified for continental tour. But this time we have nothing to lose as we try to bench our main players and play some youths.
Gk Haal
dc Gabriel du Quesnai
fc Malik Annaba
they need match exp.
loan players news:-
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1276896
AMF- Hamid Ptahhotep
one of my best midfielder with a talent of 5.8, has played three times in the league and grap him self an assist,.
Current training attribute shielding, hoping to improve his attacking play...

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1270012
FC-Abdoulaye bassari
one of my wonderkid playing abroad,
Sellfish longshooter,
2 played 1 goal, hope that stat improve,
this two need to get more exp and could be snatched by top teams abroad.
magic box npl 4-0 naija boyz
we stand no chance against season 26 champions in our last match,
though we were able to give exp to some of our young players.
lets focus on our next game

Home team- ¤_naija boyz fc_¤
Visitors- Club Atlético Boca
Stadium capacity 70,000
Competition- League of Nigeria
my best dcb salaz misses through suspension,anyone that covers him need to be on his game.
Most important is getting enough attendance, cause we need money.
despite Player of the match: Jawara Ceesay we lost 1-0, when Gabriel du Quesnai caused a penalty and our hope of scoring was harmperd when our LB recieve his matching order with two yellow cards..
Lets focus in next match.
next match:-
donfaith fc Vs naija boyz fc
no game will be easy for us this season because we have the oldest squad in the league and they are totally weak..
But we can manage them just to escape relegation till five season.
a thriling 3 points against donfaith fc, we won 2-0. Pomgia fire us on the lead around 59 minutes after just being introduced, he also earn us a penalty which toots fires in to make his first league goal this season..

Next match at home Vs ajax armsterdam.
Currently top of the league, a game i will have to play some of my youth players who have been impressive in training.
Secondly we hope 70k fans turn up in this game as we plan for new stadium next season.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> ponedeljek oktober 31 - 05:02, Spremenjen ponedeljek oktober 31 - 05:21
we conceded 3 against ajax, we manage to give league debut to dominic chukwu and it was every interesting but our young gk Haal could't help but concede 3 goals..
Development in progress after playing 4 youth players in my 1st eleven.
Haal
Quesnai
chukwu and
annaba.
We had a full 70k attendance today which is great for our finance.
league game-: watford Vs naija boyz fc.
Some of my youths graduates will play some minutes in this game tomorrow, watford has some great players and will be a difficult match..
Cup game mikael fc Vs naija boyz.
We are going to make some massive changing in this cup game, players like
Haal Gk
chukwu Am
gabriel LB
Annaba FC
will be given chance to perform in this game, one other player who could play is routon MC or kenge fc, though four youths is ok.
my boyz shoots brank against watford..
But my young boyz strike 2 to move to next round of the cup.
Chukwu scored and assit to win mom.
Next vs hoffenheim.
chukwu pick man of the match with a great assit, but we end picking one point..
Now we have a tough out against RealSuNing NPL, we hope to comeout on top.
Lost to real sunNing 2-0,
Won real Madrid Npl 4-1, today next match Vs La galaxy we are going to play some our youth players who need match exp.
a great draw against La galaxy, we controled the show through toots goal in the 8th min, the level up immediately through Freekick, my boyz soon strike again few min into the second half making it 2-1 before they draw level 2-2..
Dominic chukwu is progressing greatly.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> torek november 8 - 06:57, Spremenjen torek november 8 - 08:00
played against permanent legend with a 4-3-3 formation, and we lost 1-0 after holding firm for most of the game.
We need to up our game against 3rd place kitcee fc and a cup game away to fc sapele before we lockhorn against Ebonyi Angels
we have done too well in acquiring the service of:-
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1317718
Talent -:5.8
yc8 player
for just 21m,

we move into next round of the cup with 8-2 victor against league 3 side.
Up next league match vs fc benin..

Still in the market searching for bargains.