Forum: Engleski rss-feed

Ovo je forum generalne diskusije za Engleski jezik. Kada postujete u ovom forumu morate koristiti ovaj jezik. Postovi na drugom jeziku biće uklonjeni. Ovaj forum koristi podsekcije za postove različitih tema. Postove o bagovima postavljajte u sekciju za bagove i gledajte gde koji post treba da ide.

Engleski >> Opšta diskusija

Menu structure and player referrals (13)

nl Vincent de Boer >> petak mart 15 - 12:35
We've done a big update to the game today. As you probably notice we moved the menu entries around and added icons to the important sections.

It may take some getting used to but we're confident this will eventually make it easier to find what you need.

We also added a page where you can easily invite friends to the game. You can invite people on facebook, by e-mail or manually using a referral-link.

If someone joins the game on your referral and finishes the introduction tutorials you will receive credits. You get 10 credits when a referral finishes the first tutorial and another 25 when he finishes the second part. You can see how your referrals are doing on the "invite friends" page.
nl Vincent de Boer
Glavni Developer
Registrovan2012-10-15
it Vittorio Pozzo >> petak mart 15 - 12:37
Everything seems fine just that team settings could be below the players as it is the least clicked feature in my opinion...
it Vittorio Pozzo
Početnik
Registrovan2013-03-12
nl lars >> petak mart 15 - 12:38
Very nice update
nl lars
Početnik
Registrovan2013-02-19
ar xeneize_nqn >> petak mart 15 - 12:41
Same as Joshua
ar xeneize_nqn
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-08
cn 橙子 >> petak mart 15 - 12:42
The bonus are too many, Please don't give cheaters any chances.Or make it harder to get credit from player referrals
cn 橙子
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> petak mart 15 - 12:47
When people cheat we will subtract the credits again. We have pretty good tools to detect multies.

As for the location of the players menu-entry: It's the lowest one on purpose since that makes it easier to find (visually) than if it were one spot higher.
nl Vincent de Boer
Glavni Developer
Registrovan2012-10-15
it Vittorio Pozzo >> petak mart 15 - 13:00
Yes actually, i already got used to it so it wasn't a big deal anyway. This looks just great, gz!
it Vittorio Pozzo
Početnik
Registrovan2013-03-12
nl R >> petak mart 15 - 13:45
Tried to invite a friend, but he got an SQL error when trying to register. Not sure if this bug is just for him or if there's still something wrong with the referral?
nl R
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-03-07
ug Hakuna Matata
at StormZ >> petak mart 15 - 13:51
awesome feature Vincent :) Looking forward to new features,this game is so awesome :D keep going on right direction
at StormZ
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-03-07
nl Vincent de Boer >> petak mart 15 - 14:18
@R: thanks for reporting, it was indeed broken :( Can you let me know if it works now?
nl Vincent de Boer
Glavni Developer
Registrovan2012-10-15
nl R >> petak mart 15 - 14:47
Seems fixed now ;)
nl R
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-03-07
ug Hakuna Matata
as 延续美好 >> petak mart 15 - 14:51
i think the bonus are too many when a referral finishes the first tutorial...i think you can improve the bonus whe he finishes the second part,and reduce the bonus when a referral finishes the first tutorial,i think we get 1~3 credits when a referral finishes the first tutorial is so good.In china,we have lots of player,so if you do not limit the bonus,i think many chinese player will have more and more credits
as 延续美好
Početnik
Registrovan2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> petak mart 15 - 16:25
If they are real players then I don't think the bonus is so high.

If they are cheating it is sometimes hard to tell of course (and maybe not always black and white). When we doubt we naturally give benefit of the doubt, but if they cheat on big schale they will get caught. We often catch cheaters within the hour because of automatic checks, but even if we don't catch them before they finish the tutorial, those credits will be automatically subtracted again (if they were already spent the user can go into negative credits.)

I hope it's not necessary to explain this, but we think it's necessary for a game to be clean to be able to have fun on it, so we have serious multi-checks (both automatic and manual).
nl Vincent de Boer
Glavni Developer
Registrovan2012-10-15