Forum: Engleski rss-feed

Ovo je forum generalne diskusije za Engleski jezik. Kada postujete u ovom forumu morate koristiti ovaj jezik. Postovi na drugom jeziku biće uklonjeni. Ovaj forum koristi podsekcije za postove različitih tema. Postove o bagovima postavljajte u sekciju za bagove i gledajte gde koji post treba da ide.

Engleski >> Pitanja

Friendly cost (4)

eng Grumpy >> nedelja jun 16 - 19:25
I am quite new to the game but couldn't find anything about the cost of a friendly?

Can somebody tell me what this cost is?

I only ask because I saw that it said you need credits to play, but I wasn't sure how many, and I just played one and I think it took 12 credits from me, which seems like an awful lot.

Thanks.
eng Grumpy
Početnik
Registrovan2013-06-16
nl Balladeer >> nedelja jun 16 - 20:19
It takes 1 friendly credit. If you go to my matches - frienly it shows this sentence:

You need to have credits to play friendly matches. Regular players can play 0.5 friendly matches per day. VIP players can play 1 friendly matches per day. You now have X credits.

Where the X is the number of friendly credits you have will show up. It has nothing to do with the credits you use for bidding on players etc.
nl Balladeer
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-09
eng Grumpy >> nedelja jun 16 - 20:26
Ah, thanks for the info. Silly me, again! :P
eng Grumpy
Početnik
Registrovan2013-06-16
nl Balladeer >> nedelja jun 16 - 20:30
Ah well, you'll get used to all the not-immediatly-clear stuff after hanging around for a while :)
nl Balladeer
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-09