Forum: Engleski rss-feed

Ovo je forum generalne diskusije za Engleski jezik. Kada postujete u ovom forumu morate koristiti ovaj jezik. Postovi na drugom jeziku biće uklonjeni. Ovaj forum koristi podsekcije za postove različitih tema. Postove o bagovima postavljajte u sekciju za bagove i gledajte gde koji post treba da ide.

Engleski >> Opšta diskusija

Shortlist improvment please (1)

hu Zsone >> subota jul 20 - 14:26
This was the first transfer period that i really bought a player,up until now i only sold player,thats why i didn't noticed it before.Maybe it was mentioned before but i really would like to see improvment on the shortlist.

The shortlist is way to small.With VIP 3 i have 9 players on the shortlist,so without VIP its 2 or what?Shortlist shouldnt be an advantage for VIP users i think and at least 30 players on it.Then moving on,maybe during the transfer period i would like a button,a tab on the main page when i can directly go the shortlist.

If i have a player on the shortlist and someone else makes a bid on him i would like to be noticed about that.And finally 1 hour before the deadline of the player i would also like to be noticed to not forget it,i mean whats the purpose of the shortlist now,just having players on it and im only noticed if i bid for that player.And maybe for example if someone builds scout level 7,they can hire an "assistant" who will make a bid for a player at the set time and date.

is some of this possible in the future?
hu Zsone
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-08