Forum: Engleski rss-feed

Ovo je forum generalne diskusije za Engleski jezik. Kada postujete u ovom forumu morate koristiti ovaj jezik. Postovi na drugom jeziku biće uklonjeni. Ovaj forum koristi podsekcije za postove različitih tema. Postove o bagovima postavljajte u sekciju za bagove i gledajte gde koji post treba da ide.

Engleski >> Opšta diskusija

The first tournament in Rocking Soccer:) (31)

pw Niko >> sreda april 24 - 08:07
What do you think about the organization of the first (unofficial) tournament? Tournament matches will be held in the sparring. He would not have it any prizes for the winners. just to increase competition and some fun:)
pw Niko
Početnik
Registrovan2013-04-23
ro SpokenReasons >> sreda april 24 - 08:43
We have matches every day, league, cup national teams etc. Once the Champions League and Europe League will be here the calendar will be full. Where do yu want to put the tournament matches at? I didnt even play friendly this season because i don`t want my players to get tired.

It wouldn`t be a bad ideea but its just not a addition the games needs right now.
ro SpokenReasons
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-03-11
pw Niko >> sreda april 24 - 08:48
In total, you are right, but not all clubs are as good as the Lord and do not play as many games per week.
pw Niko
Početnik
Registrovan2013-04-23
eng VicRattlehead >> sreda april 24 - 09:19, Editovan sreda april 24 - 09:20
It could be interesting come play off time when some managers have no matches to play for a week or so. You could organise tournaments and invite other teams to participate, including ones you don't normally get to play against.
It could possibly also have revenue from home games, but I suppose that could get abused.
eng VicRattlehead
Početnik
Registrovan2013-02-08
pw Niko >> sreda april 24 - 09:23
For now, just checking if anyone would be interested in this form of entertainment?
pw Niko
Početnik
Registrovan2013-04-23
fr jonkrebs >> četvrtak april 25 - 09:53
That could be cool but maybe more in the time between a season and the next one.

It could be friendly tournaments like some teams do in reality, for example the Emirates Cup.
fr jonkrebs
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-04-10
pw Niko >> četvrtak april 25 - 09:56
So yes, the tournament will be held until the break demi - the best time that suits most players:)
pw Niko
Početnik
Registrovan2013-04-23
sco Scotland1983 >> četvrtak april 25 - 15:36, Editovan četvrtak april 25 - 17:21
MegaChampions FC would be in it for sure anyway to help know how good my team is before Continental contest begin ie the champions league and the second tier Continental cups:D
sco Scotland1983
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
cn Kun >> četvrtak april 25 - 17:18
Good idea.Can use the credit (1 or 2) to create a league or cup, no experience and no bonus, not require physical exertion, not be injured, purely as entertainment, compare who is more powerful, this is very good.
cn Kun
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-16
pw Niko >> četvrtak april 25 - 20:12
Thank you for your words of appreciation. However, the biggest obstacle is still the credit : (
pw Niko
Početnik
Registrovan2013-04-23
us puckett0713 >> četvrtak april 25 - 21:38
I Will play a match at anytime so Im in for sure :) if you have a tired player he will lose 0.0000007 balls its seems like lol So if you have a League! Im in....Wild Hogs
us puckett0713
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-17
I think we can reference to another game's tournaments rules, I think it's good, no physical consumption, but can give some ticket's income less than another type match.
Credit tournaments are tournaments with the possibility to win credits. Every team that enters such a tournament must pay an entry fee. The entry fee is set by the founder of the tournament and the credits collected from the entry fees will form the prize pool. The total amount of credits from entry fees is reduced by a 10% service fee. The prize pool will be divided among the top teams based on the system predetermined by the founder. Apart from this, the founder may voluntarily donate a certain amount of credits that will be added to the prize pool. The service fee does not apply to the donation from the founder.

The creation of a credit tournament costs 50 credits. This fee is not added to the tournament prize pool. The founder selects the distribution of prizes, helpers, entry fee, number of teams and groups, playing format, starting date, match days and he/she may even set the distribution of teams into groups or pots. The founder has the right to reject any team that signs up for the tournament. The founder also has the right to have the organization fee partially refunded (maximum 40 credits), but only if the tournament starts successfully. The requested amount of credits will be deducted from the tournament prize pool.
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Početnik
Registrovan2013-03-04
au Mr Legs >> petak april 26 - 03:51
I would be interested in this, but only in the break between seasons.
au Mr Legs
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-08
sco Scotland1983 >> petak april 26 - 03:55
i was not aware you can give for a tournament if you can i am entering this tournament i hope that if it exists its not a vip only feature like national team boss or i cant enter though:)
sco Scotland1983
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
eng James >> petak april 26 - 05:35
I'd get beaten, but I would enter between seasons.
eng James
Početnik
Registrovan2013-03-17