Prvenstvo Engleska sezona 55

Forum: Forum prvenstva rss-feed

Diskutujte vašu ligu, ko su vam favoriti ove sezone? Ko će biti promovisan a ko će ispasti, kako vaš klub napreduje?

Vrati se na index foruma

England: World Cup winners - season 32! (24)

eng Samuel >> utorak avgust 29 - 20:17

Thank you Andrei, good luck to you to.

I am not holding my breath though, I will be happy if at least two people voted for me.

Stephen hasn't left it easy for us, there are not many ways to do any better.

As long as England keep winning I am very happy.

eng Samuel
Početnik
Registrovan2016-10-30
eng Deca >> utorak avgust 29 - 23:01

We'll soon need to start addressing Stephen, Sir Stephen, once he gets his knighthood.smile

eng Deca
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
ro Andrei >> sreda avgust 30 - 02:52
37 votes to 23. Good luck, Samuel. Get to work. First game is in less than 4 hours. :)
ro Andrei
Početnik
Registrovan2014-08-30
eng Samuel >> sreda avgust 30 - 12:33

Thank you, certainly under pressure after Stephens heroics.

We won our first game 2-0 away to Montenegro with goals from Chamberlain and Buss.

Next up we are at home to Andorra.

eng Samuel
Početnik
Registrovan2016-10-30
ro Andrei >> utorak decembar 12 - 18:18
Samuel, would you mind commenting your NT midfielder selection for us? Because I am not entirely sure why you selected those ones.
ro Andrei
Početnik
Registrovan2014-08-30
ro Andrei >> subota decembar 16 - 15:36
No response. Ok then.

But, after today's result against Slovakia, I suggest going over your player selections, mate. Otherwise it might get rather embarassing. 1 point from 2 games, not exactly the start that was needed.
ro Andrei
Početnik
Registrovan2014-08-30
eng Stephen >> subota decembar 16 - 16:11

I couldn't agree more, Andrei.

@Samuel - just picking your own players rather than the best ones is not working and has not been working for more than two seasons. You need to put your own club's needs aside and look objectively at picking the best players. For instance, your second GK is not a sensible pick. If you are going to go with a young reserve then Winchester's GK, Clem, is a much more logical choice. I am not going to go through the squad player by player, but you need to re-think your midfield and forward choices or results will not improve.

eng Stephen
Glavni Admin
Registrovan2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Dragontao >> subota decembar 16 - 17:31, Editovan subota decembar 16 - 17:39

While building an all English league side is fine and a nice thing if that's what you want. Managing the national side and selecting a squad with a high percentage of your own players, when there are some questionable picks, rampant patriotism could start to look like abuse of the system to benefit your own team after a while.

It might be wise to err on the side of caution for your own sake.

eng Dragontao
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2