Prvenstvo Engleska sezona 55

Forum: Forum prvenstva rss-feed

Diskutujte vašu ligu, ko su vam favoriti ove sezone? Ko će biti promovisan a ko će ispasti, kako vaš klub napreduje?

Vrati se na index foruma

Season 30 #epicbantz (79)

eng Stephen >> nedelja maj 7 - 19:42
Not sure what I've done to the ME, but am currently on a preposterously poor set of results and comedy incidents. Never see anyone having this kind of bad luck against me, so it doesn't feel like it evens itself out.
eng Stephen
Glavni Admin
Registrovan2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng antboy18 >> ponedeljak maj 8 - 16:21
Cambridge met with fellow relegation candidates Cardiff City in a crucial lunchtime fixture today.

Cambridge weren't in the best shape, and were forced to play without their top assist provider Cooke and first choice right back, who had both picked up suspensions in the previous match. However, Cambridge quickly got into their stride, and went 1-0 up after half an hour, with defensive midfielder Lum stepping up in Cooke's absence to provide the assist.

The scores remained unchanged until halftime, with Cambridge leaving the pitch 1-0 up, but the match very much in the balance.

However, in the 60th minute, Morris, playing in the unfamiliar position of left midfield, provided an assist for top scorer Mani to put Cambridge 2-0 up. Whilst Cardiff tried to fight back, Cambridge kept the match under control to ensure a famous victory for the club.

The win secures Cambridge their position in League 1 next season, and continues a run which has seen Cambridge equal or better their League position for the last 7 seasons. Manager antboy18 said

"It's been a tough season, but I'm absolutely delighted we've been able to do it. I wasn't sure whether we'd have the quality to survive in League 1, but the team has proved me wrong. Next season... Europe!"

Perhaps antboy18 is being a little ambitious, but with some good youth prospects coming through the club, and funds still available from the record sale of Parkes in the mid-season transfer window, things are definitely looking positive for this Cambridge side.
eng antboy18
Korisnik
Registrovan2014-01-02
my Kesvick >> subota maj 13 - 06:28
Cool, I have a World Cup match scheduled in my stadium!
my Kesvick
Početnik
Registrovan2013-08-06
eng antboy18 >> subota maj 13 - 09:41
Me too :)
eng antboy18
Korisnik
Registrovan2014-01-02