Prvenstvo Engleska sezona 55

Forum: Forum prvenstva rss-feed

Diskutujte vašu ligu, ko su vam favoriti ove sezone? Ko će biti promovisan a ko će ispasti, kako vaš klub napreduje?

Vrati se na index foruma

Season 33 thread (114)

eng Yid >> nedelja oktobar 8 - 16:29, Editovan nedelja oktobar 8 - 16:30

Finished with 10 men again as the ME injures my defender 2 mins after i make 3 half time subs. I guess it will be result if i finish tomorrows game with 11 players lol.

eng Yid
Korisnik
Registrovan2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng antboy18 >> nedelja oktobar 8 - 21:11

@Yid - hopefully this isn't the last I've seen of you in League 1 - wouldn't want to be joining you in League 2. I'm sure you'll bounce back soon enough though!

eng antboy18
Korisnik
Registrovan2014-01-02
eng Yid >> ponedeljak oktobar 9 - 15:50

@Antboy18. Thanks mate and goo luck wih getting the points you need in your remaining games.

eng Yid
Korisnik
Registrovan2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Yid >> ponedeljak oktobar 9 - 16:51

Well that's it, my religation confirmed today in just 7 minutes. There first two shots resulting in two goals. And with just 1 goal in my last 8 games that meant game over and indeed not even 1 shot atemped at homeby any of my forwards. But on a plus note, not one player booked and 11 players finished the game lol.

eng Yid
Korisnik
Registrovan2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng antboy18 >> sreda oktobar 11 - 21:24

Whilst there's still a game to play, barring any crazy swings in goal difference, the important positions in the League table are all settled.

Congrats to Liverpool on yet another League title, and to both Strood City and Seaburn (and probably Universitat Kassel) for securing European football.

Meanwhilst, the bottom of the table shows just how hard it is to make the leap from League 2 to League 1. The newly promoted Candas and Tottenham sides are joined by an Exeter side which has spent much of the past few seasons switching between the Leagues. Good luck in the play-offs / the battle for promotion next season.

Whilst it's been close at times, a 0-0 draw and some helpful results elsewhere have been enough to secure my Cambridge side another season of top flight football. It's been a tricky season for me, but things are looking good - I've finally replaced my first choice keeper, my good youth prospects are starting now decent first team players, and my level 10 stadium is another season closer to completion. Next season will still be tough, but there's a lot more to come from my players - maybe... just maybe... we won't get caught up in a relegation battle for once!

eng antboy18
Korisnik
Registrovan2014-01-02
jp Natsumi >> četvrtak oktobar 12 - 09:51

Our dreams of a top half finished died with some rather poor results, final match today determines if we keep 11th, abit of a disapointment when we were aimming for 9th but it's still leaps and bounds better then last seasons disarster.

jp Natsumi
Početnik
Registrovan2013-08-08
ro Andrei >> četvrtak oktobar 12 - 19:45
Yet again, top 10 finish for the Avengers. Actually, we got a PB for number of points during a season in League 4. Progress.

Hope to keep the trend going up, so that we can promote to League 3 at some point in the near future. :)
ro Andrei
Početnik
Registrovan2014-08-30
eng wonderlust >> petak oktobar 20 - 08:49

So 9th it was!  Only saw that as my highest possible finish, it was never certain Natsumi wink  Anyway onwards and upwards smile

eng wonderlust
Korisnik
Registrovan2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
jp Natsumi >> subota oktobar 21 - 10:09

hopefully we do the same and continue to imrpove but its doubtfall, couldn't sell any of the players that needed to go, and still not got any fudings to go towards a new stadimun we gonna fall further behind the pack.

jp Natsumi
Početnik
Registrovan2013-08-08